Search for content in message boards

Waldron, Hillsdale Co, MI

Waldron, Hillsdale Co, MI

Laura Graham (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Graham, Borton
I am searching for any information on Harvey Graham b. 3-18-1891, d. 9-1972. He married Grace Borton b. 3-8-1896, d. 2-15-1988. I believe they both grew up in the Waldron, Hillsdale Co, MI area. They had 4 children, Kenneth, Nelson, Verna Mae and Evelyn. Any information would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Howe Families of Waldron, MI

@@ohowe@willapabay.org (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2005 5:33PM GMT
Surnames: Howe, Barker, Taylor, Norris
Searching for any descendants of Joseph or Lemuel Howe.

Both lived and had children in Ransom or Waldron areas. Lemuel had a son Urdley C. Howe, born 8 Dec. 1859 and married Ella E. Dingman. He died in 1930. They had children Herbert and Ervin [or Irvin} Howe who had farms within eye-sight of each other and a Waldron, MI Post Office address in 1958.

Searching for any living descendants!

Any help would be much appreciated...... Ollie Howe ohowe@willapabay.org

Re: Howe Families of Waldron, MI

R Douglass (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2003 6:55AM GMT
If you still need help with the Howe family- just email me.

Posted: 3 Jan 2004 10:44PM GMT
Surnames: Howe, Barker, Taylor, Norris, Cole
The search never ends..... But, since I have made the post for living descendants of Lemuel and Nancy (Hammond) Howe, and Joseph and Lois (Debingham) Howe, I have received a great deal of information on some. I am still looking for information on Lemuel and Nancy's daughter, Sarah Ann (Howe) Libby. I am still missing a great deal on the descendants of Joseph and Lois.... especially any knowledge of their great grand children, Theodore or Gladys Coles. I have learned that Gladys Coles son, Robert Cochran, died in the Bath School Explosion at the age of 8 in 1927, but have found no trace of them or their daughter, Barbara Cochran.

Also.... I have almost no information on Joseph's son, Joseph Frank Howe, b. 21 Nov. 1853 or his daughters, Mary A. (Howe) Taylor and Emma Leora (Howe) Norris.

If you have any leads for me, please let me know. My e-mail address is ohowe@willapabay.org.

Ollie Howe

Posted: 3 Jan 2004 10:44PM GMT
Surnames: Howe, Barker, Taylor, Norris, Cole
The search never ends..... But, since I have made the post for living descendants of Lemuel and Nancy (Hammond) Howe, and Joseph and Lois (Debingham) Howe, I have received a great deal of information on some. I am still looking for information on Lemuel and Nancy's daughter, Sarah Ann (Howe) Libby. I am still missing a great deal on the descendants of Joseph and Lois.... especially any knowledge of their great grand children, Theodore or Gladys Coles. I have learned that Gladys Coles son, Robert Cochran, died in the Bath School Explosion at the age of 8 in 1927, but have found no trace of them or their daughter, Barbara Cochran.

Also.... I have almost no information on Joseph's son, Joseph Frank Howe, b. 21 Nov. 1853 or his daughters, Mary A. (Howe) Taylor and Emma Leora (Howe) Norris.

If you have any leads for me, please let me know. My e-mail address is ohowe@willapabay.org.

Ollie Howe

dragonfly612 (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2006 2:34AM GMT
Do you have any info on Lemuel S. Howe and Amanda Purchase?

R Douglass (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2006 4:46AM GMT
Julia, I have emailed you directly with someone to contact. I didn't want to post the email address on here publicly without that person's permission. Please let me know that you got my response. Thanks, Roger
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions