Search for content in message boards

DUNGARVAN, WATERFORD

DUNGARVAN, WATERFORD

qu1952 (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2006 10:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Patterson, Kenefick, Leamy, Greany,
Any info on William and Mary (Kenefick) Patterson will be appreciated. William was b.abt 1792+/-. They had several children b. in Waterford. I know only of Elizabeth m. Edmond Greany in 1843 (her address was Two Mile Bridge, John Kennefick Patterson was baptised in 1830. Edmond, their oldest was born in 1812. Edmond m. Margaret Leamy in 1844 inClashmore, County Waterford. They immigrated to America in the 1850's. His gravestone says he was a native of Villierstown, Parish of Aglish, County of Waterford. Thanks for ANY help!

Re: DUNGARVAN, WATERFORD

LindaMurphy69 (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2008 9:50AM GMT
Hi there, I am trying to locate any person who may be able to tell me any thing about my grandmother (deceased1992/3 and she was aged 86) All I know is her name was Margaret Irene Kenefick and she was born in Waterford and moved to Wales (I don't know why? She was with her brother and sister) She lived and married in the Cardiff area to Willaim John Ellis. She never talked about her past life and I loved her dearly and would very much like to know anything at all about her life. Best wishes Linda. my email is lmurphylinda@yahoo.co.uk May I thank you in anticipation.

margaretsmith2555 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2008 11:06AM GMT
Surnames: DNGARVAN WATERFORD
I read your message with great interest. My mothers family Mcgraths came from Dungarvan, and my mothers sister Josephine (AKA Josie)was married to a Tommy Greany. They lived in Dungarvan at 2 Congress Villas. I do not know any more about him apart from the fact that he died in the 1980s in Dungarvan.
Please let me know if you are related to him.

skilaku (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2011 11:08PM GMT
Unfortunately, have no idea if I am related to the Greanys who currently live in Dungarvan. Two brothers, Edmund and Jerry Greany immigrated to the US in the 1850s. If they had any sibilings, then some of their descendants may still live in Dungarvan, but this is unknown to me.

The other side of Gertrude Greany's family is Cavanaugh and I don't know anything about them.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions