Search for content in message boards

Thomas Todd, Jr: MD > OH

Thomas Todd, Jr: MD > OH

mmshaffer_1 (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2005 9:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Aug 2005 10:47PM GMT
Surnames: Todd
Looking for information on "Thomas Todd Jr of Baltimore Co., Maryland" as his name appears on some deeds. He lived in Frederick Co., Maryland. He was born abt 1775 and died before 1837 in Seneca Co., Ohio. HIs wife was Mary Brown, born abt 1775 in Frederick Co., Maryland, dau. of Henry Brown. She died before 1842 in Seneca Co., Ohio. Some of this family I think went on to Mason Co., Illinois. Would love to find his parents.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Shaffer

Re: Thomas Todd, Jr: MD > OH

IIIThmGene (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jul 2009 6:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jul 2009 3:16AM GMT
Surnames: Todd, Norris, Bonnell, Whiteman
Good Day. I'm distantly related to the Todd's you are referring to. I recently got a photo (thru family) of 23 people (& one none relation Jim Patterson who I located on another Norris tree.) The Norris reunion photo was taken in Seneca County, Ohio at John T. Norris's home in 1897. John T. was the brother to my great great gr'ma Sarah Ann Norris (her parents were Luranor and Lott Todd) who married Jacob T. Bonnell. They had my gr'ma Margaret Estella Bonnell(was Whiteman after marriage). The photo also list Mrs. Andrew Miller, Aunt Kitty Brown, Sophia Todd (Linn) etc. A copy of the photo is on ancestry under my gr'pa and ma Jacob & Sarah and Ephriam Norris and a few other family members. I'm currently adding photos of that side. I noticed the name Brown and Miller on your tree. I haven't traced the Brown or Miller names yet. Just saw them on your tree. If you have any questions I can be reached at linda.lee4@us.army.mil I share ancestry w/a friend hence the name IIIThmGene comes up.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions