Search for content in message boards

Lampazos, Nuevo Leon , Mexico

Lampazos, Nuevo Leon , Mexico

Alfonso Lugo (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ugartechea and Guajardo
I'm researching my maternal and paternal family tree and have reached a dead end. If anyone has information on the Ugartecheas or Guajardos from Lampazos, please contact me.

Capeterio

Alfonso Lugo (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Thats a tough one. I looked up the surname on a couple of webs and came out blank. There are several programs that you can access that may be able to help.

Al

Looking for Capetillo history

Abel Capetillo (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Capetillo
I'm looking for some information on my great-grandfather, Emeterio Capetillo. Can anyone help? Who would I contact for information? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Abe

Re: Lampazos, Nuevo Leon , Mexico

jvillegas183 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 2003 4:36AM GMT
Hi! I'm sorry it took so long to reply but I just discovered this website. I'm your relative. My grandfather was Isidoro Ugartechea. The reason that I'm even looking is because I get nothing but closed doors when I search information on my grandmother, Santos Sanchez. She was my mother's mother and Isidoro's wife. I understand that she was born near the capitol of Mexico, in a small town. She and her sister, Maria de la Luz, her brother Benito Sanchez migrated to the U.S. around the early 1920's. My mother was born in Ira, Texas. However my grandmother died when my mom was only 2 years old. He brother and sister disappeared soon after she went to live with her grandmother Florencia Guajardo. We know nothing of them, therefore we know nothing about our grandmother. I'm telling you this because perhaps you have some tips for me since you appear to have working at this for some time now. Maybe you can enlighten me on how I can talk to people in Mexico through e-mail.
I called my mom when I saw your message and she said that we are related. I'm very interested in the work that you've been doing as well. I've always wondered where the surname Ugartechea comes from. Please share that info with me. Anyway, I hope I hear from you soon.

Jose Roman Gonzalez Lopez (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 2004 8:07PM GMT
Surnames: Guajardo (García Guajardo), García, Rodríguez (Rodríguez de Montemayor), Quintanilla, de Saldúa (or Anzaldúa?)
Hello Alfonso:
I'm from Monterrey, do you speak spanish? My english is very very poor, excuseme.
I'm researching about a Pedro Guajardo, married with María García; they had allmost two sons (allready in my records, maybe there was more sons): José Guajardo & Bartolomé García. The first (José) christened Jan 22, 1693 in Sagrario Metropolitano, Monterrey, N. L. The second (Bartolomé) christened about Jan 1701 (I believe this, but I don't found the record); this Bartolomé married Sep 13, 1722 in Sagrario Metropolitano, Monterrey, N. L. with María Margarita Rodríguez, I don't know who was her parents, but I believe that her last name was Rodríguez de Montemayor. Bartolomé and María Margarita has in my database 9 sons: Francisco Javier García, Cayetano Eusebio García, Juan Bartolomé García, Pedro José Guajardo, Miguel Guajardo, Antonio Guajardo, Josefa Guajardo, Juana María Guajardo, and Ramón Guajardo. From the first to the third sons has García's last name; and the rest of the sons has Guajardo's last name.
I descend from Bartolomé García, through of his son named Francisco Javier García (who, I believe, was the first son, which was married with María Josefa de Quintanilla daugther of Gregorio de Quintanilla and María de Saldúa, this last lastname, maybe should be Anzaldúa, maybe?); I don't know why some descendants of the Bartolomé García's family had the García last name, since another had the Guajardo last name, but I had some records where I read the last name of some of them: "García Guajardo" (last name compound).
I want know if your ancestors are related with any one listed above. I would share my information with you and compare it with your database. Thanks, any data I will very very estimated.

Re: Lampazos, Nuevo Leon , Mexico - Guajardo, Garcia, Rodriguez, etc.

Tomas Rodriguez (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 2004 6:56AM GMT
Jose Roman,
Por favor revisa estos datos para ver que nombres/ancestros tenemos en comon, para poder ayudarnos mutuamente. - Tomas

Descendants of Pedro Guajardo
1. PEDRO1 GUAJARDO was born Abt. 1667. He married MARIA ROSA GARCIA Abt. 1686 in Monterrey, NL.
Notes for PEDRO GUAJARDO:
Aka: Pedro Garcia Guajardo.
Notes for MARIA ROSA GARCIA:
Aka: Rosa Maria Bazan.

Children of PEDRO GUAJARDO and MARIA GARCIA are:
i. MARIA2 GUAJARDO, b. 06 Feb 1687.
ii. JOSE GARCIA, b. 22 Jan 1693, Monterrey, NL; m. BEATRIZ RODRIGUEZ, 17 Aug 1716.
iii. MARIA CATALINA GUAJARDO, b. 25 Nov 1697.
iv. BARTOLOME GARCIA, b. 1701; m. MARIA MARGARITA RODRIGUEZ, 13 Nov 1772, Monterrey, NL.

Re: Lampazos, Nuevo Leon , Mexico - Guajardo, Garcia, Rodriguez, etc.

Jose Roman Gonzalez Lopez (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2004 1:36AM GMT
Surnames: Guajardo, Garcia
Hola Tomas:

Estoy revisando tus datos, pero tengo una pregunta:
¿Tienes los ancestros de Pedro Guajardo y de Maria Rosa Garcia ó Bazan? Yo no tengo los antepasados de esta pareja.

Gracias

bobguajardo (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2005 4:26PM GMT
Surnames: Guajardo, Garcia, Sambrano, Gimenes
Hola Jose Roman,
Hablo muy poco español, perdóneme si escribo incorrectamente. (Estoy utilizando un programa de la traducción.) Creo que puede ser que sea relacionado con el Ramon que usted menciona. El más viejo expediente de la unión que tengo está para Jose Francisco Guajardo y Maria Trinidad Garcia. Fueron casados el 26 de nov 1805 en Monterrey Nuevo Leon, de México. Los padres de Jose Francisco eran Ramon Guajardo y Maria Cecilia Sambrano. (Los padres de Maria Trinidad eran Geronimo Garcia y Anastacia Gimenes.)

Creo que este Ramon fue llevado cerca de 1765. ¿Usted lo piensa podría ser el mismo Ramon que usted mencionó?

Sensación libremente a responder en español. Pediré que un amigo en el trabajo me asista.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions