JOHN OSBORNE --2009

Ken_Gilkey (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2009 5:15PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Osborne, Sallee, Scircy, Wilson, Travis, Wallace, Pheral
Times Leader
Princeton, Ky.
Aug. 12, 2009

John Osborne, 89, of Eddyville, died Sunday, Aug. 9, 2009, at 3:01 a.m. at his home.

A retired tool and dye machinist for ITT Grinnell in Princeton he was a son of the late Clem Jones Osborne and Minnie Sallee Osborne.

He was preceded in death by his first wife, Eileen Scircy Osborne; his second wife, Nora Ellen Wilson Osborne; four sons, Terry Randolph Osborne, Billy Ray Osborne, Jerry Wayne Osborne and Buddy Lee Osborne; a grandson, Steven Osborne; and several brothers and sisters.

Survivors include four sons and three daughters-in-law, Rob Osborne, Don and Laurie Osborne, all of Eddyville, Jeff and Melissa Osborne of Buford, Ga., and John and Patricia Osborne of Kuttawa; two daughters and a son-in-law, Sheryl Travis of Eddyville and Jo Ann and Doug Wallace of Venice, Fla.; 16 grandchildren; several great-grandchildren; and a sister, Betty Pheral of Evansville, Ind.

Funeral services will be conducted Tuesday, Aug. 11, at 5:30 p.m. at Lakeland Funeral Home Chapel in Eddyville.

Expressions of sympathy for Mr. Osborne may take the form of contributions to the American Cancer Society, P.O. Box 1083 Eddyville, Ky. 42038.

Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at the funeral home.

Re: JOHN OSBORNE --2009

laurenoz (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2011 1:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
This is my great uncle , don Osborne was my great grandpa. Contact me if toucan give me any history of the Osborne family. My grandpa told me before he passed that there was tons of Osbornes that we were related to but have never met.

Re: JOHN OSBORNE --2009

Ken_Gilkey (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2011 1:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Sorry, I have posted over 8,000 obits to western Ky. counties. I have no knowledge of this family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions