Search for content in message boards

Eliza Jane HAYS>AL>KY>IN?

Eliza Jane HAYS>AL>KY>IN?

Michelle Despain (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HAYS, GREER, MULLINAX
I am looking for any information about Eliza Jane HAYS b. abt 1823, AL. She married John W. GREER, b. abt 1820, TN. They had a daughter, Helen GREER, b. 29 Dec 1846, Louisville, KY;d. 18 Oct 1876, Oakland City, IN. Helen married William Isaac MULLINAX, 3 Aug 1865 in Vanderburgh Co., IN. Does anyone have any information on this family?

Re: Eliza Jane HAYS>AL>KY>IN?

bunnymkr (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2002 6:31AM GMT
My great grandmother was Theodoshia Mullinax. I had the John Greer because his daughter is a grandmother also didn't have anything on his wife. I will try to send you something. Contact me at bunnymkr@prodigy.net.

Judy

bunnymkr (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2002 6:31AM GMT
My great grandmother was Theodoshia Mullinax. I had the John Greer because his daughter is a grandmother also didn't have anything on his wife. I will try to send you something. Contact me at bunnymkr@prodigy.net.

Judy

Shelby Bozeman (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2009 10:04PM GMT
Classification: Census
Michelle Despain,
The children of Helen Greer and WIsaac Mullinax were in Hopkins, Texas for the 1880 census. They were living with Mullinax and his new wife (Emily Lavernia Ann Perry).

The children of Helen Greer would have been: John J., Mary J., Sarah E., William E., and Theodotia E..

There is also listed a Febe (Pheobe) B. but she was the daughter of Emily and William Mullinax.

Please contact me at ssnab@suddenlink.net

Shelby Bozeman
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions