Search for content in message boards

Andrew Jackson Mott Clarke Co. Alabama

Andrew Jackson Mott Clarke Co. Alabama

Loretta924 (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2008 12:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hutto, Mott, Thompson
Would anyone have information on Andrew J. Mott and Harriet Ann Hutto. They were my GGGrandparents on my Dad's Mothers side. My Grandmother was Lila Thompson Hutto, her dad was John Patrick Thompson and her mother was Sallie Mott.

Re: Andrew Jackson Mott Clarke Co. Alabama

janders45 (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2008 12:22PM GMT
I have information on the ancestors of Harriet Ann Hutto back to the original imigrant, Isaac Hutto. I descend from Harriet's sister Sarah who married Henry Geiger. Email me and we can exchange notes.

Joe Anderson

ontheroadagain_52389 (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2008 6:03PM GMT
What other Mott's is your Andrew J. kin too that were in Clarke Co ? Was he related in any way to Joseph Mott and his family line? You do not say what time frame your Mott was in Clarke Co ... those that were there from about 1800-1830 are the ones I'm researching.

Loretta924 (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2008 12:05AM GMT
Surnames: Mott
The Andrew J. Mott I have was born 24 Sept. 1842 in Dale Co. Alabama. He died Nov. 26, 1918 Mitcham's Beat Clarke Co.He married Harriet Ann Hutto Jan. 29, 1861. Her birth date: Jan.28, 1847 and died in 1932. I know by the 1910 census my grandmother and her siblings lived with them. I haven't looked up Andrew J. Motts parents yet.

ReginaThompson55 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2009 2:24AM GMT
Hi I am a decendant of Andrew Jackson Mott. If I have my information correct he would have been a great great great grandfather of mine. You may have contacted another relative of mine named Loretta. You can contact me here or my e-mail address is Ramona_Gail@yahoo.com and my phone number is 601-500-1144. I live in Jackson, MS.

kmives5 (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 2012 6:55PM GMT
My great grandmother was the grand daughter of Andrew Jackson Mott, her name was Mary Magdalene Mott Strickland. I would love more information on the family if you have any.

family_history_research (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2012 4:49PM GMT
I am also related to Andrew Jackson Mott.
I would love any information, stories, photos, etc. that you would share with me on this family and descendants, spouses, siblings, etc.

My email address is:

family_research@att.net

Thank you

kmives5 (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2012 8:11PM GMT
Andrew Jackson Mott was the father of William Calvin Mott and he was the father of my great grandmother Mary Magdaline Mott Strickland (we called her Big MaMa). Big MaMa married Robert Lee Strickland and one of their children was my grandmother her name was Lurlean Dorothy Strickland Weeden, she married James Lois Weeden and they had one son my dad Danny Weeden. He married my mom Shirley Weeden and they had 6 children and have 15 grandchildren. My name is Kristy Michelle Weeden Ives and I have 4 children and live in Belton Missouri. I will look for pictures and see what I can find. I know that my parents who live in Pensacola, Florida have a lot of pictures. I will see what I can find.

Kristy Ives
I tried to send this to you email but it came back. My email is kmives5@gmail.com

family_history_research (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2012 9:00PM GMT
Oops, I gave an old email address.

My correct email address is:

family_history@att.net

Sorry for any inconvenience.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions