Search for content in message boards

[MICIOTTO,DIGIORGIO,GARBO,TAMBURO,CULOTTA,URNISE,MARNATO,SCALCO,CIMINO, DIFINA]

[MICIOTTO,DIGIORGIO,GARBO,TAMBURO,CULOTTA,URNISE,MARNATO,SCALCO,CIMINO, DIFINA]

Rose Ann (Miciotto)Smith (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am reserching my family surnames in CEFALU, SICILY, PALERMO. My father Dominick MICIOTTO, grandfather Giuseppe MICIOTTO b CEFALU,SICILY. Do not know any info about my greatgrandparents MICIOTTO born and died in CEFALU, my grandmother Concetta DIGIORGIO MICIOTTO and g-grandmother Maria GARBO b in CEFALU, SICILY. Do no know anything about the GARBOS in CEFALU. They were born and died there.
On my mother's side there were the following
My mother was Rose CULOTTA MICIOTTO. My grand mother was ROSA MARANTO CULOTTA b CEFALU SICILY, g-grandmother ROSARIA SCALCO and g-grandfather SALVATORE MARANTO b and d in CEFALU, gg-grand parents were BENIENGIA DIGIORGIO and VINCENZO MARANTO, Maria AntonioCIMINO and SANTO SCALCO b and d in CEFALU, SICILY.
My grandfather was Nicolo Rosario CULOTTA b CEFALU , g-grandparents ROSA URNISE AND SALVATORE CULOTTA born and died in CEFALU, SICILY, PALERMO.
Any information about these people would be appreciated. Will be happy to share more info. If anyone is going to Cefalu, could they go to the cemtary and take pictures of the tombstones. I was there last year and failed to do so.

Ciao, Rose Ann Miciotto Smith (www.miciotto.ra@mindspring.com" target="_blank">http://www.miciotto.ra@mindspring.com)

Cimino Culotta

Marie Tinley (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: ACCARDO, BONSIGNORE, CIMINO, CAMMARATA, CULOTTA, FERRARA, FERTITTE, SOFIA, SCIACCA, PUSATERI, PACE AND MORE, BONINI
ROSE, I also have Culotta and Cimino in family.I'm not sure were they came from but they settled in Baltimore Md. some may have lived in other states, I only know the ones from Baltimore.If you have other names in the states I would like to know them.Thanks Marie

Cimino Culotta

Marie Tinley (View posts)
Surnames: Cimino, Culotta, Cammarata, Bonsignore, Accardo, Ferrara, and more
Chris I also Have Cimino and Culotta in the family.
What are some of your names, and were did they settle.

CIMINO

CHRIS CIMINO MCCORMICK (View posts)
Surnames: CIMINO, BOROZZI, CULOTTA
I READ YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY. INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, MY GRANDPARENTS LAST NAME IS CIMINO. MY GRANDMOTHERS LAST NAME WAS BOROZZI AND I HAVE 2ND COUSINS WITH THE LAST NAME OF CULOTTA. I WONDER IF WE ARE RELATED.

Re: CIMINO

roseann511 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2001 12:43AM GMT
Edited: 8 Apr 2002 2:00AM GMT
My father was Anthony Cimino. His father Onofrio Cimino and mother was Santina Culotta from Baltimore. They were born in Cefalu , Sicily. My great grandfather was Salvatore Cimino. Also great grandfather was Joseph Culotta.They arrived in Baltimore early 1900's.

Re: [MICIOTTO,DIGIORGIO,GARBO,TAMBURO,CULOTTA,URNISE,MARNATO,SCALCO,CIMINO, DIFINA]

RoseAnn Miciotto Bachman (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2001 4:46AM GMT
Surnames: Miciotto, Viola ,Tuminello
RoseAnn,

I am also RoseAnn Miciotto now Bachman. My GrandParents on my Mom's side (Virginia Miciotto) were Josephine and Veto Viola both born in Cefalu Italy. My Dad's (Joseph Paul Miciotto)Parents also born there were Rosa Tuminello Miciotto and Andrew Miciotto I think my Grandfather also went by the name of Henry..I am going to send your information to a couple of my cousins that are trying to find some imformation also ..write back and let me know something about youself , i didn't realize there were two RoseAnn Miciotto's. I grew up in Shreveport , Louisiana . How about you?

Re: [MICIOTTO,DIGIORGIO,GARBO,TAMBURO,CULOTTA,URNISE,MARNATO,SCALCO,CIMINO, DIFINA]

Ray Cotton (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2002 7:07AM GMT
Surnames: Viola
Hello, my name is Ray Cotton. My mother's side of the family are from Rayville LA, outside of Monroe. Do you have any info on the Violas of Louisiana?

itsmejr52864 (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2002 10:43PM GMT
Hello RoseAnn There is Jerry Theresa's Husband are email is
sassyt53@aol.com

Culotta

kmafricke1 (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2002 7:14PM GMT
Hi
I have a Rosa Culotta, born 1869, married Giuseppe Piazza. They had 5 daughters. Any relation?
Kim

mands1988 (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2004 2:50PM GMT
Edited: 6 Sep 2004 1:59PM GMT
Hello,I am searching for info on Francesco[Frank] and Rosa Cicero Tamburo. I would like to find parents and siblings. They came to America 1902 at Ellis Island from Cefalu.Italy, on the Spartan Prince,then to St. Louis,MO and on to Delhi/Monroe,La area. They are the grandparents of my pastor and i am trying to help him find out more on his family. If anyone can help we thank you.

Shirla
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions