Search for content in message boards

WARE FAMILY

WARE FAMILY

gcraver (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Sep 2001 12:14PM GMT
Surnames: WARE, DUNLAP, PARKES, REYNOLDS, SPRINGER
Seeking information on the descendants of Jonathan S. Ware and Ann Jackson Craver. They were married in Gloucester County, New Jersey on May 25, 1848. They moved to Poweshiek County, Iowa then to Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa. Eight children were born to this union, including, Mary Emma (m. Sylvester Dunlap) , Adeline ( m. Parkes), Amanda (m. J.B. Reynolds), John F. Ware, James C. Ware, Clara J. (m. Clifton F. Springer), Samuel Craver Ware, and Harry M. Ware. The Ware Family were the owners of the “Ware Transfer and Delivery” which was located founded in Des Moines in 1884. Any information on this family and their descendants would be greatly appreciated.

WARE

MarilynZimmer33 (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: WARE, BISHOP, JOHNSON
Hi: Are your Wares any relation to my Wares from Guthrie Co. IA. I have Charles Ware b. 1812 in PA and his son Benjamin Franklin Ware b. also in PA. The family was in Marshall Co., IL in 1850 and Guthrie Co. IA in 1860. Benjamin Franklin Ware was in the IA 1st Lt Artillery in Civil War. I recently received a proven photo of his father CHARLES WARE in a Union Officer's uniform of a LT or Captain. However, I have not found him listed in IA or IL. And information would be appreciated.

Ware Family

gcraver (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Sep 2001 12:14PM GMT
Surnames: Ware
I find no connection with my Ware family from Polk County, Iowa to your Ware Family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions