Search for content in message boards

Looking for Minnie Voss

Looking for Minnie Voss

amamom22 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2000 5:58PM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2002 5:17PM GMT
I am looking for Minnie Voss m. 8 Jul 1882 to Charles Fallis Walter - he was born in Mercer Co. IL, 12 Aug 1867. This is all the information that I have on them so anything that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Minnie Voss

Karl (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2000 9:37PM GMT
My ggrandmother is Minnie Voss. She was born in Chicago on 15Aug1878. She married my ggrandfather Louis Dankert on 13Oct1898 in Chicago. Her Mother was Minnie Jensen Voss of Germany. My gggrandfather was Charles Voss. They came to America in 1872, I think, and settled in the Chicago area. I know your Minnie and my Minnie are not the same, but maybe there may be a match farther back. Look forward to hearing from you.

minnie voss

carrie voss (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2001 7:50AM GMT
i think it was my great- grandmother.. minnie glitzenstien, who married my g.gandfather august wilhelm(or william) voss..when i find the rest of the info ill follow up thanx carrie

Re: Minnie and August Voss

Kimberly Voss Wiar (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2002 8:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Voss
A late response to Carrie Voss: My g-grandfather, William Henry Voss, had a brother named August Voss who was in Council Bluffs in 1909 when another brother, Fred, lost his son. William lived in State Center, IA and married Emma Wantz there in 1873; they moved to St. Joseph, MO in 1880.
William was born in Germany in 1848. William, August, and Fred Voss also had a brother named Henry who lived in Wisconsin.

Please contact me if your August Voss is possibly related to my g-grandfather William Voss. I have info on William's parents and John Voss's descendents and am trying to learn more about the August Voss in my family history.

Kim
kwiar@mmcable.com

Re: minnie voss

WDBender (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2010 1:32AM GMT
Surnames: Voss
I am searching for a Wilhelm Voss,DOB~1866, brother of my grandfather, Johann Martin Theodor Voss, a lawyer in Wesselburen, Schleswig Holstein, Germany born 1869. Wilhelm immigrated to the US about 1892, possibly settled in (Illinois,Iowa?. Do you know anything about Wilhelm? I am W. Dieter Bender in Bethlehem, PA 610-865-9528 (email: flacounico@yahoo.com). Thanks.

Re: Looking for Minnie Voss

jefoss1 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 2010 4:11PM GMT
As Near as I can tell, Minnie was the child of Jospeh Voss and Henriette. Her Brother was Fred Voss who is my great grandfather. Fred was born in Germany and lived in Illinois and Wisconsin.

Re: minnie voss

clvoss756 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2012 6:48PM GMT
I'm looking for my great-grandfather, Johann Heinrich Voss, born in Wesselburen (July 1846). He married Kristine Pederson (November 1879) in Denmark. Could our Voss's be cousins? Johann never immigrated to the United States.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions