Search for content in message boards

Family of Fred Clevinger

Family of Fred Clevinger

Carol Brown (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CLEVINGER, OWENS, STILTNER
I am looking for he family of Fred CLEVINGER of Breaks, Buchanan County, Virginia. He was married to Melba OWENS. His father was Johnnie CLEVINGER, his wife's parents were Joseph OWENS and Welthea or Welthy STILTNER. Fred had at least 5 children, one was a set of twins.

Stiltner/Clevinger Family

Kay (Stiltner) Hubbard (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Clevenger, Owens, Stiltner
I am a niece to Welthy (Stiltner)Owens, 1st cousin to Melba. My father was Jess Willard Stiltner, brother to Welthy, who married Esther Kathleen (Pruett) Stiltner. My Father was from Buchanan County, VA and Mother was from Tazwell County, Va.
I have not seen anyone from this part of my family for 40 years. It would be a joy to hear from them.

Re: Family of Fred Clevinger

Jim Clevinger (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2002 8:32PM GMT
I have a phone number for Fred's son Seldon Clevinger. He lives at the home place in the Breaks. His phone number is 276-531-8996. Fred died around 1993 or 1994. Fred had a lot of information on the Clevingers and I would think Seldon could help you.

Were you a Clevinger? Are you from Grundy? I am Russell and Elsie's son. My dad was raised at Harman up in Union Holler. His father was Joe Clevinger. My sister Eleanor Brammer is doing a family tree now. If you have any information I am sure she would be interested in that.

Stay in touch,

Jim Clevinger

Re: Stiltner/Clevinger Family

b_freida (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2012 10:21PM GMT
Surnames: Stiltner/Clevinger
Kay-I'm Freida - Melba's daughter. Reply back and we will get in touch.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions