Search for content in message boards

Ambroise Didyme Lepine

Ambroise Didyme Lepine

cbmc2691 (View posts)
Posted: 30 Nov 2007 5:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lepine
Looking for genealogical information on various decendants of Ambroise Didyme Lepine b: 1840, Metis from the area of Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.

Ambroise married Cecile Marion in Winnipeg in 1859 and they had a number of children: Albert, James, Louis, Narcisse, Cleophine, Edmond(George)and adopted Pierre Cadotte.

I have the full history of James family so now I am looking for information on the other children but in particular the family of Edmond George Lepine b: 1882 January. He married Aldina Laderoute and I understand they had four children -

1) Joseph George Ambroise Lepine (known as George?)b: 1912 d: 1942
He married Amie (Amy) Anderson in 1937

2) Floride Lepine b: 1914
She married Thomas Van Raes in 1935

3) Maxime Lepine b: 1927 ?

4) Louis Lepine b: 1929 ?

I understand Joseph George died in WWII - did he and Amie have any children? What would their name/s be? What became of Amie?

Any information about these four children and their families would be appreciated.

many thanks,

Re: Ambroise Didyme Lepine

bvrcga (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2008 9:05PM GMT
I have access to the information you request. How do I share it?

cbmc2691 (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2008 3:29AM GMT
Please e-mail at

cbmc2691@gmail.com

thank you very much,

wwwtamaralepine (View posts)
Posted: 9 May 2008 7:34AM GMT
I am currently studying my family tree and what I found out about Ambrois is absolutlely amazing. Ambrois Lepine is my dad great grandfather. If anyone has anymore further information on the Lepine family please Email me. Thank-you.
www.tamara_lepine@hotmail.com" target="_blank">www.tamara_lepine@hotmail.com

albertajody2004 (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2009 5:05PM GMT
Tamara, I just tried to send you an email, but it was returned. My gg-grandfather is Maxime Lepine, Ambroise's brother. My line: Maxime & Josephte Lavallee / Patrice Tobie Lepine & Lucie Nolin / Edmond Lepine & Alexina Moreau/ Lucille Lepine Reeder (my mother). I have just started researching the Lepine family and do have some info, unfortunately not fully documented yet. I am also amazed with the Lepine brothers and can't stop reading about them. Currently I am researching Ambroise & Maxime's mother Julie Henry (some data states Julie Fleury was their mother). does Her father and grandfather, Alexander Henry " Younger & Older" also led very colourful lives. You probably have all the info that I have collected, but I do have some "interesting family stories" that I could share if you are interested.

redfiredragon1 (View posts)
Posted: 10 May 2009 2:39PM GMT
I have a complete genealogy going back 10 generations on Ambroise Didyme Lepine's side. I am also interested in the history of Ambroise. If any one is willing to share it would be much appreciated.

yvetterobin (View posts)
Posted: 1 Feb 2010 3:00AM GMT
I also have some family information of Ambroise's children and their wives. Please contact me as I am more than interested in sharing information.

email address: yvetterobin@hotmail.com

albertajody2004 (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2010 5:17PM GMT
Hi Yvette,

I am very interested in your family information. However, the email I sent you was returned. Could you email me back :

789albertajody2004@yahoo.ca

Please do not put the numbers 789 in the email address, I put them on to avoid spam.

jittypop (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2010 6:05PM GMT
I am also looking for information on the Lepine ancestry, however, I am unsure of names. All I know is that my grandparents names were Peter and Celina Lepine and they lived in St. Lazare, MB. I know that my dad, Harvey had a brother Norman and a sister, Marianne but other than this information, I have nothing. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

marlenelepine (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2011 10:49PM GMT
I believe I am related to this family through my north dakota connection. What was the middle name of Ambroise son Louis?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions