Search for content in message boards

Looking for Padilla family from Santa Fe, NM

Looking for Padilla family from Santa Fe, NM

Josie Rodriguez (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2001 7:25AM GMT
My adoptive name is Josephine Rodriguez, but my birth name was Josephine Garcia. I recently started looking for my deceased mother's family. Which turned out to be a Padilla family from Santa Fe, NM. So far this is what my investigative measures have brought forth to me. My grandparents were Josie Olguin and Leandro Padilla they had three children (I think) One was my mother: Maria Isabela Padilla born in 1941, Ruben Padilla born in 1942 and Jose Bernardo Pablo Padilla born in 1948. According to my grandmother's death certificate, Ruben Padilla was living with her in 1987 on 3rd Street. I found out also that my Uncle Jose married a women named Joann Trujillo (not sure if they are still together). I did find out from a church in Santa Fe, that they have a lot of Padillas out there. If someone knows how I can contact any of my uncles please email me at jojo0730@yahoo.com. I need answers...I need to know more about my mother and I am guessing they know more about her history before she came to Chicago.
Sincerely,
Josie

Re: Looking for Padilla family from Santa Fe, NM

TRISH (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 2001 6:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
I AM LOOKING FOR MY DAD, HIS NAME IS RUDY OR RUDOLFO PADILLA????DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR???TRISH

Re: Looking for Padilla family from Santa Fe, NM

Josie (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 2001 2:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
No, I am sorry Rudy Padilla does not sound familiar to me. Sorry.

Josie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions