Search for content in message boards

TRIMBLE COZZENS PRICE KELLY LEWIS CHURNESKY

TRIMBLE COZZENS PRICE KELLY LEWIS CHURNESKY

Andrew Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2001 8:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for more information on a PA Trimble and family. The family came to Central Pennsylvania around 1850, settling in the Tyrone, Birmingham, and Warrior's Mark areas in Blair and Huntingdon Counties.

My gggg-grandparents were Joshua and Jane Trimble from Northern Ireland. Their son Charles Morrow Trimble (1830-1890) married Mary Jane Cozzens(1830-1904). His son Charles Irwin Trimble (1861-1929) married Minnie Bell Lewis(1863-1951). I have information on more recent generations but little other than census data on these earlier Trimbles.

Can anyone help with this Trimble line?

Thanks for any help,
Andrew Johnson

Re: TRIMBLE COZZENS PRICE KELLY LEWIS CHURNESKY

Don Trimble (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2002 7:58AM GMT
Trimble County, Kentucky, may be one place you can start.

churnesky827 (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2008 2:50PM GMT
Surnames: churnesky/ellis
i am a churnesky. how are you related?

dianeegriffith1 (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2012 7:02AM GMT
Surnames: Trimble, Cozzens,
Hello, My grandmother Minnie Eugenia Trimble Fryer was the daughter of James Trimble who was the son of Charles Trimble and Mary Jane Cozzins. Minnie married William Fryer and had three children, William Jr, Margret, and Kathleen my mother who married Calvin Tahtinen and had me Diane Eileen Tahtinen Griffith and my sister Monica Marie Tahtinen Evans

adjbiotech (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2012 3:14AM GMT
Diane,

Charles Morrow Trimble and Mary Jane Cozzens had Charles Irwin Trimble, younger brother to your James. Charles I. married Minnie Bell Lewis and they had James Clayton Trimble (my gggrandfather).

Since my original post (~10 yrs ago) I've done some more work on this line and would be happy to share information with you going back to Ireland. I'm not currently on ancestry.com so it looks like I can't contact you directly. Not sure if you can email me directly?

dianeegriffith1 (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2012 4:05AM GMT
I would love to be in contact, I am not on sensory either, found your post thru Google. my email is dianeeileengriffith at gmail.com If I write it that way it makes it thru the censors :). Did you know they had a brother A.C. Trimble as well ?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions