Search for content in message boards

SELBY FAMILY TREE, TN.

SELBY FAMILY TREE, TN.

LORETTA SELBY (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2001 2:56PM GMT
I HAVE INFORMATION ON THE MID-TENNESSEE SELBY'S. MAINLY FROM ELL AND HIS BROTHER GREEN SELBY WHOM BUILT THE FIRST AND SECOND CHURCHES IN BOARD VALLEY IN WHITE COUNTY. IF INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY.

Ell Selby Green Selby

jenmurder (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2001 10:41AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 4:19AM GMT
Ell Selby is my ggg grandfather. I am looking for any information that anyone has to share on my lineage. Any help will be very much appreciated.

ell green selby

LORETTA SELBY (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2001 7:50PM GMT
hi,
NICE TO MEET SOME FAMILY. WELL IF YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I HAVE ABOUT THE FAMILY I'M ACTUALLY BUILDING A FAMILY TREE. IF YOU CAN LET ME KNOW YOUR LINE FROM ELL SELBY I'D BE GLAD TO LET YOU ACCESS THE FOLDER THAT I HAVE ON MY COMPUTER. PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH THE ADDRESS ABOVE AND I WILL SHARE IT OPUT FOR A CERTAIN PEROID OF TIME FOR YOU TOO DOWNLOAD THE FOLDER.
FELL FREE TO WRITE ANYTIME,
LORETTA SELBY

Ell Selby Green Selby

jenmurder (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2001 11:23PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 4:19AM GMT
It is certainly nice to meet some family indeed. Well starting with Ell Selby. Birthdate for Ell March 11, 1811 in Adair County, Kentucky. Ell Selby is my ggg grandfather. He married Nancy Una Stamps. She was born June 1821. I have 15 kids for them. Unice, Elizabeth, Catherine, Millie Carline, Greenberry, James, Sarah, Joshua, John, Ell, Unity, Sanford, Sena, Nancy Ann, and William Walter Selby. My line goes through William Walter Selby. William Walter Selby was born June 20, 1871.William Walter Selby is my gg grandfather. He married Susannah Minerva Randolph. If intrested I do have Susannah's line also. William Walter and Susannah's kids are: Lizzie, Nora Belle, Beva, Lige, Watt, Allie, Ray, and James Arvle Selby. James Arvle Selby is my great grandfather. He was born June 15, 1897 in Sparta, Tennessee. He died February 24, 1993 in Joliet, Illinois. He married Ethel Dorothy Stirratt. She was born March 7, 1910 in Sterling, Illinois. She died May 28, 1974 in Joliet, Illinois. Ethel and James Children are: Florence Vivian, Dorothy Louise, James Walter, John Edgar, William Clarence, Sharon Rose, Elizabeth, Lavonne Louella, and Ruby June. I do have all of their spouses and dates too. Once again if ya would like i will share. Ruby June Selby is my grandmother. She was born May 13, 1939 and her first marriage is to my grandfather Gaylord Eugene Murdaugh Sr. He was born August 8, 1935 in Monticello, Arkansas. They were married on June 30, 1956 at the Church of the Nazarene in Joliet, Illinois. There children are: Terry Sue, Kimberly Lynette, Mark Alton, Daniel, Christine Marie, Bryan Wayne, Melissa June, and Gaylord Eugene Murdaugh Jr. Gaylord Eugene Murdaugh Jr. is my father. Gaylord E. Murdaugh Jr. was born May 10, 1957 in Joliet, Il. He married Linda Kay Christopherson. She was born October 14, 1954. They were married April 22, 1978. there children are Jennifer Lynn b:April 8, 1979, Laura Sue b: January 27, 1981. Gaylord Eugene Murdaugh Jr., did have a a son before the union. His name is Kevin Wayne Hauschild b: March 2, 1977. His girlfriend's name is Tifanny Winters. They have a son named Devon Tyler Hauschild b: March 1, 1999. Like i said once again I do have more info on the Selby's. What I am having problems finding is Ell Selby's ancestors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope this info that I have shared will come of some use to you in your endeavors. Well I hope to hear from you again soon.

Ell Selby

Tamie Harding (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2001 1:47PM GMT
Jennifer, Hi! You sent me an email sometime ago. I tried to reply to your message but for some reason my attempts kept bouncing. Great to find you again! Would love to exchange info with you. I descend thru Ell's son John Selby. Please email me!
Tamie

Green Selby, son of Ell Selby

Pam (View posts)
Posted: 4 Apr 2001 3:53PM GMT
I have info that I would love to share with you. I talked with Tamie and sent her the info that I have. I have a family tree starting with Loyd Selby and his 3 sons who came to America from England. My GG Grandfather is Green Selby, his daughter Kitty Ann Selby is my G Grandmother. If you are interested in the 17 page document that I have I will send it to you. I would love any info that you could share with me.

re:selby family

loretta (View posts)
Posted: 4 Apr 2001 5:55PM GMT
please IM me and let me know your online. if we can talk we'll probably find we have the same document which meens we're of the same fsmily. please e-mail me or IM me and we'll find out. okay?

Selby Family

Pam (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2001 5:26AM GMT
Hi Loretta,

Please leave your email address and I will contact you. Thanks Pam

re:pam

loretta (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2001 7:59PM GMT
here's where you can find me in the morning or 11ish at night.
cherokeesquaw_us@yahoo.com
or most likely ravenblood66@aol.com
feel free to call.

selbys ,lloyd,watts,elligreen,asbury,

s_selbycates (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2001 9:32AM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 10:21AM GMT
i have alot of imformation on the selbys,but dont have anything on lloyd from england, my father is the grandson of green selby, his father was asbury sr. son of green selby there was 13,kids most not listed. stephanie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions