Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Oxendine

Elizabeth Oxendine

Joyce Jackson Chastonay (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2003 8:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Oxendine
I an looking for information on my ggggg rand mother elizabeth oxendine I heard there was a newspaper article written about her and would like a copy. She married William b Jackson abt 1750

Re: Elizabeth Oxendine

Chuck Hammerstein (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2003 2:11PM GMT
We share the same set of multi-great grandparents. I do have an article about the Jacksons of Jackson County Tennessee, and I was just back there a few weeks ago around the old Lark Johnson place on Shepardsville Road south of Gainsboro. The line for me is different, as the Patience Jackson appears to be my g. g. grandmother, then the Jacksons in my family disappear, and Woolbrights enter the picture and finally the Bowmans. Bethel my grandfather was raised by Lark Johnson, his grandfather.

Melvin Brazzell (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2003 6:05AM GMT
I have a picture of Elizabeth Oxendine. My family is the Johnson family. My gr-gr-gr grandfather was Thomas Johnson, brother of William, whom was the father of Lark. Sally Jackson Flatt is in a nursing home in Gainesboro. If I can help in anyway, let me know. I have pictures and memories from Jackson County, Tennessee.

JimWoolbright74 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2003 3:01PM GMT
Edited: 29 May 2006 3:16AM GMT
I am the author of "250 Years of Woolbright Heritage in America" Volume Three of this series deals with Samuel and Joseph Woolbright, Sons of Jesse Woolbright. Jesse had two children who married two children of Elizabeth Oxendine Jackson. I would give three eye teeth and a blind dog for a picture of Elizabeth and Billy Jackson. And trade any information I have about the Jacksons/Johnsons/ Woolbrights, etc.
Jim Woolbright, ATlantic Beach, FL

Posted: 1 Nov 2003 3:08PM GMT
I have at least three dozen pages you might be interested in on the Oxidene, Jackson and Woolbright Families of Elizabeth Oxendine Jackson
wolbrite@bellsouth.net.

Posted: 1 Nov 2003 4:39PM GMT
PS My e-mail is wolbrite@hotmail.com Jim Woolbright

Melvin Brazzell (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 2003 1:11AM GMT
Check your email, should be there by now.

Enjoy!!!
Melvin

Augur13 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2006 6:26PM GMT
Surnames: Jackson, Oxendine
I am helping some elderly people with their research. I would like to know where to get a copy of the newspaper article on the Jackson family. I would also like to know what you would charge me for copies of the pictures of Elizabeth and her family? Thanks!

Chandra Kastrup (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2008 6:12PM GMT
Surnames: Oxentine Oxendine
Any one with any information on the Oxentine or Oxendine name please help!! I am looking for my gg grandfathers Dad. My grandfather is the late Carroll Junior Oxentine, born in 1933 and died in 1989. His parents Jennie Lynn Oxentine, birth and death im unsure of, and William Oxentine , who was born in 1906 and died in 1959. Williams mother was Martha Jane Oxendine also know as Mattie Mae, was born 1852 and died in 1935. It is said our family have lumbee hertiage and i would like to be able to find out anything i can. I am unable to find Williams father, it is said he was born out of wedlock. Also any help finding out who Martha Jane's parents was! My email is kastrupc@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions