Search for content in message boards

Hassdenteufel

Hassdenteufel

roseweinbrecht10 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2004 8:35PM GMT
I am looking for Wendel HASSDENTEUFEL born 1818 married Anna Marie LANGENDORFER born 1825.
They had two children born in Katholisch, Oberkirchen, Rheinland, Preussen. They came to Ohio about 1853.
Here they used the name HASSEN.
Appreciate all help.

Hassdenteufel in Oberkirchen, Saar

Wolfgang Fischer (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2004 9:44AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Rose, there is a man, not far away from Oberkirchen, who is looking for Hassdenteufel too:

Helmut Petto, Hoehenstr. 18, 66620 Nonnweiler-Schwarzenbach, Germany; phone: 0049 68 73 91 303

Wolfgang

Re: Hassdenteufel

Rainer Hassdenteufel (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2004 6:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Rose,
Wendel Hassdenteufel is a son from Hassdenteufel Johann and Catharina Grausam, the father from Johann called Johannes his father was also Johannes, then "Jakob", then also Wendelin, then Jakob then Michael. Micheal was born in 1580 in Furschweiler Sankt Wendel Saarland (Country). Micheal married unknown his son married Angela Schad....
"Jakob married in 1696 Maria Elisabeth Schwan. The Daugther Anna Maria married Johann Wilhelm Langendörfer...
Welcome Home....:-)
Greetings Rainer from Germany

Brad Scarton (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2011 6:04PM GMT
Rainer,

I believe we have a family connection. I am a descendant of Johann Wilhelm Langendorfer and Anna Maria Hassdenteufel. They are my 7th-great-grandparents. I do know of Anna Maria's parents Johann Hassdenteufel and Elisabeth Schwan. Do you have more information on the Hassdenteufel side that goes back further? Was Michael born in 1580 an ancestor of Anna Maria Hassdenteufel?

I would love to get in touch with you regarding this. My email is Kingactor30@aol.com

Thanks!

unserewurzeln (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jan 2011 4:32PM GMT
What a nice name !
Hass - den- teufel is german and means : hate - the - devil .
Congratulation to this rare name.

Charlene Sallee (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2011 9:32PM GMT
Darn devil anyway...Try Hans Detlefsen just an idea!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions