Search for content in message boards

Shaw / St Sure / Watson / Moniz

Shaw / St Sure / Watson / Moniz

8212joseph (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2005 11:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Wish to aquire info. about the Shaw family in Maui starting with James Thomas Shaw his son Charles his son James T. Shaw. Living decendants on Maui please respond. Time span from 1880 to present times. I can share geno. info about other Shaw's in Calif.
Sincerly
Joe Jacobs

Re: Shaw / St Sure / Watson / Moniz

Pam Berger (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2005 7:16AM GMT
Surnames: ST. SURE
What information are you seeking on the St. Sure family? I may be able to assist or direct you to others of that family.

Re: Shaw / St Sure / Watson / Moniz

8212joseph (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2005 2:21PM GMT
Pam;
I am reserching my SHAW ancesters in Hawaii. Elizabeth Leimomi Shaw who passed away on 06/06/04. I believe was married to a St. Sure. I found her obit. on Ancestry.com. I have been able to trace her to my g-g grand uncle James Thomas Shaw. I would like to contact decendants of James Thomas Shaw to gain info. for my research. I have info. to share about the main land branches of the shaws. Elizabeth's father was Charles R. Shaw son of James Thomas Shaw. James Thomas Shaw came to Maui approx. 1880. He was born in the Gold Rush Town of Columbia Calif. about 1857. I believe the are living decendants in Wailuku Maui. James Thomas Shaw's wife was named Sarah. She was born in Hawaii about 1866. Her mother was native Hawaiian.
Any contacts or info. would be geatly appreciated
Sincerly
Joe Jacobs
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions