Search for content in message boards

Gross Family History

Gross Family History

Athena Butterfield (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2000 5:34PM GMT
I am seeking information on the Gross family from Louisiana. I need any information on an Earnest Gross, who married Mary? They had at least two sons named Cecil and Julius Elem. Earnest may have been born around 1900. Any information exchange would be welcome. A lot of the Gross family currently live in Louisiana. If you know any members from LA then we may be connected somewhere. Thanks.

Gross family in LA

Deana Box (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2000 12:51PM GMT
Looking also for Gaston/Haston Gross born about 1910 New Orleans, I would be grateful for any info you have. GI daughter WW2 - born 1945,any relatives? please contact: deanabox@barrowfarm.co.uk Thanks!

GROSS FAMILY FROM NEW ORLEANS

GROSS FAMILY OF NEW OLEANS, LA (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2000 8:46PM GMT
DAVID ALTHEA GROSS WE ARE SISTER AND BRO OUR PARENTS GRANDPARENT ARE FROM LA. ST JOSEPH, LA AND NEW ORLEANS A LOT OF MIXING SO WE ARE PROBABLY A BRANCH FROM THE SLAVES

relatives of david gross effie of new orleans La.family from new

althea patterson david gross (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2000 8:01AM GMT
looking for brothers and sisters , childrens grandchildrens of david gross of new orleans and his ex-wife effie smith of new orleans, this is your cousin althea david gross our father name is david a gross and mother of ernestine of new orleans looking for relatives in chicago, calif, and new oleans, please let us hear from you. althea gross now patterson in las vegas, 702-362-9726 please call. looking forward to hear from my relatives.

Gross Family

Athena Butterfield (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 2000 3:58PM GMT
My mother in law is Judy Louise Gross, born in Monroe La. Her parents are Julius Elem Gross Sr. born 9/25/1922 in Eros La. died 11/16/1974 Buried at Liberty Grove in Monroe La. he married Margie Louise Hoy born 3/16/1930 in Monroe La. died 1/13/1984 buried also at Liberty Grove in Monroe.>Julius' parents are Earnest and Mary Gross. Julius and Margie had 5 children>Virgil Gene, Rosemary, Julius Jr., Billy Lloyd and my mother in law Judy Louise., all born in Monroe La. Judy Louise married Richard L. Butterfield and they had three children, their second son Michael is my husband. I have very little information and would like to know if you are familiar with the people listed. Ley me know as soon as possible, I am very excited to hear from you. Thanks.(my e-mail address is albutterfield1@juno.com or AthenaBRaven@aol.com)

Re: Gross Family History

nicolaj741 (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2003 9:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
i am a part of the gross family from chaneyville and zachary louisiana

Re: relatives of david gross effie of new orleans La.family from new

athena431 (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 2007 1:41AM GMT
I am sorry, i dont know how long it has been since you posted your message, had some computer problems and lost my accounts and a lot of other things. my new email is mikeanathena@yahoo.com. please email me and put gross family in the subject.
athena

geohoney (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2010 5:36PM GMT
Surnames: Elizabeth Gross/William Gross Harris/Major Clark
I am in possession of a marriage certificate for an Elizabeth Gross and a Major Clark dated Sept. 3, 1924. They would have been married somewhere in centeal Louisiana. Also, I have a Notification of Birth Registration for a William Gross, birthdate April 6, 1931, Meeker, Louisiana (around Wellswood Plantation). On another sheet my great-aunt wrote that the child's name was William Frederick Harris. The original birth registration states that Elizabeth was not lawfully married at the time of William's birth, so no name for the father is listed and they used the mother's maiden name as the last name for the child. My understanding is that all these people were black.

JGross1977 (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2011 3:57PM GMT
Surnames: Gross
Hi there.
My name is Jason Gross I live in Coushatta LA 71019. I am not sure if we share a common ancestor or not but feel free to look at my family tree on here to see if any match. I am always updating the info on our tree as new info is presented and or verifyed. I am new to this so if I have made mistakes or inaccurate connections I appologize. Best of luck.
Jason Gross

vialovaruze (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2011 12:41PM GMT
Surnames: Gross
I'm looking information for my anchestor/descendants from EMIL GROSS.

My Grandfather EMIL GROSS was born in Prague on February 10th 1903.He passed away on 1955
My Grandmother VERA was born in Hradec Kralove on June 23rd 1918. She passed away on 1986
They got married in Prague on February 1946,and got an only daughter VERA GROSSOVA (my mother) was born in Prague on January 6th 1952.
My Mother than married an Indonesian man named OEMARDI on 1972,and they got 2 children : Monica Oemardi & Alberto Oemardi.

I'm also sending Emil Gross's foto

Are you related?
Thank you very much,
Monica Oemardi
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions