Search for content in message boards

Joshua Crow/Priscilla Hitchcock,Indiana

Joshua Crow/Priscilla Hitchcock,Indiana

Debbie_mick (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010 2:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Joshua Crow/Priscilla Hitchcock/Indiana
I'm Looking For Info On Joshua Crow & Priscilla Hitchcock.
All I Have On Them Is,
Priscilla Hitchcock ,Born 05 Sept,1799 Guliford Co,N.Carolina & Lived In Salem,Washington Co,Indiana,Parents,(william V Hitchcock/Hannah Coffin)She Married Joshua Crow On 15 April,1819 In Salem,Washington Co,Indiana
Thats All I Have On Them,I Need Death Dates & Childern Names.
Need Help
Thank You Debbie
Please Email Me At dwessel1557@att.net

Re: Joshua Crow/Priscilla Hitchcock,Indiana

2darncute (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010 3:23AM GMT
Surnames: Crow, Skeen, Hitchcock, Wilson
Joshua Crow (b. 3/3/1787 d. 12/8/1848) is my 5th great grandfather. Information on this part of the family is a bit confusing and proof is hard to come by. That being said, I am passing along the information that has been given to me (but not confirmed). Take it for what it's worth:

He married Martha Skeen first, sometime before 1811, having 9 children: Malinda, Ira, Emery, Ruth, William, Rebecca, Martha, Sarah, and Wiley.

Priscilla Hitchcock was his second wife. It is my understanding that they were married 4/15/1819 and had a child named James b. 5/1/1819 in NC d. 10/23/1901 in Toronto, KS.

He married Elizabeth Wilson in 1829 in Indiana. They had two children: Joshua and Naomi.

Hope this helps!
~Jennifer

Re: Joshua Crow/Priscilla Hitchcock,Indiana

Debbie_mick (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010 3:31PM GMT
Surnames: Joshua Crow/Priscilla Hitchcock.,Indiana
Jennifer,
Thank You So Much For The Info,I Kept Seeing Info On Joshua & Priscilla Having A Daughter,But The Dates Didn't Add Up On The Child,Like You Said,You Have To Take It For What It's Worth.
Do You Happen To Have Where Joshua Was Born & His Parents Names,I Know He Died In In Washington Co,Indiana & Buried In Old Blue River Cemetery.
I'll Check It Out.
Thanks Debbie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions