Search for content in message boards

Walter Chase

Walter Chase

Wendy Biggs (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2000 3:24PM GMT
Candian farmer, came to America in 1856 with his wife Annie Secord. A son David Chase and his new bride Adelia Davidson, came at the same time. These people came to St. Clair Mi.then moved to Big Rapids, Mi. They settled in Greenville, Mi., were they ran several lumbering businesses.David was the father of of 14 children, My great grandmother Delphine Chase, was the first. Please contact this message board if you know anything regarding my family.Other children were Lester, George, David, William, Walter Jr.,Eva, Edith Mable, Ella,and Mildred.

Walter Chase from Can.

GEChase (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 2000 7:50AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2006 2:58PM GMT
We're in Leeds Co., Ont. are descended from a Walter Chase. In our line there were two - Walter Sr Jr. They disappeared from this area abt 1830 haven't located them. Do you have anything more on your Walter?

Re: Walter Chase from Can.

JaniceFriel28 (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 2010 7:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a Walter H. Chase that married Eva Tuttle. Walter was born 1857 Broome co. NY.

Janice

Re: Walter Chase from Can.

JaniceFriel28 (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 2010 7:49PM GMT
I have a Walter H. Chase that married Eva Tuttle. Walter was born 1857 Broome co. NY.

Janice

Re: Walter Chase

rubyredsister (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2011 7:39PM GMT
Surnames: Chase, Cramer
I hope you are still out there. I have reason to believe that Walter Chase born in 1802 had three sisters. Susannah born in 1803, Charlotte (or Sharlotte) born abt. 1808 and Mary/Polly Chase born in 1812. Susannah is my gggrandmother. She married Jeremiah Cramer in 1821 and they settled in Brush Creek, Fayette County, Iowa. Charlotte married David Brooks and also settled in Brush Creek, Fayette County, Iowa. Mary/Polly married Daniel Brooks and stayed in Michigan. I believe the Chase children's father was also named Walter and he was a Loyalist. I have no real proof of that. I wonder if you know anything about the father and the mother of this family.

krystalou812 (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2011 1:50PM GMT
My aunt Adelia is the granddaughter of Mildred Chase who married Craig Walker. I too would be interested in learning more about this family. My Aunt was the daughter of Mildred's son, William C Walker. Do you have any information on this family?

diannbocek (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2013 3:50PM GMT
Hello,

We recently purchased an antique store sign here in Arizona. On one side, it says Walter Chase. The other side is an advertising sign for John A. Harris Lumber and Hardware. I was trying to find out info on the sign when I came across this while searching on the internet. Perhaps this sign was once owned by Walter Chase as you mentioned he was once in the hardware business?

Many thanks!
Diann

leikec1 (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2014 10:12PM GMT
David Brooks and Charlotte Chase are my 3G grandparents on my mother's side of family. I'm trying to trace the Chase ancestry back beyond Walter Chase, father of Charlotte and Susannah.

Jeff C leikec@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions