Search for content in message boards

Ferdinand/Fernando B Hamel & Hope Hamel in California from Louisiana/Cuba and West Indies.

Ferdinand/Fernando B Hamel & Hope Hamel in California from Louisiana/Cuba and West Indies.

griogair (View posts)
Posted: 4 May 2002 4:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hamel Crespo Belleau
I am seeking information about the following people:

SSDI
Ferdinand Hamel
B 14 Feb 1884
d Sept 1965
ssn 112-07-2602
issued New York
actual death residence California

California Deaths
Hamel Fernando B
Male
b 14 feb 1885
d 20 sept 1965
bp Louisiana
dp Orange
ssn 112072602
mother's maiden name Hamel ?!

SSDI
Hope Hamel
ssn 064-18-7538
b 29 May 1894
d Mar 1966
residence 92646 Huntington Beach, Orange, CA
issued NY

California Deaths
Hamel Hope
Female
b 29 may 1893
d 28 mar 1966
bp West Indies
dp Orange
ssn 64187538
maiden Crespo

I believe they were married. I would like to get in contact with anyone that might know more about these two people as they may relate to a Hamel family in Washington State that arrived from California.

Re: Ferdinand/Fernando B Hamel & Hope Hamel in California from Louisiana/Cuba and West Indies.

juarkez (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2009 5:55PM GMT
Surnames: Hamel,Crespo,Marquez
Do you read/write Spanish? I have Hamel and Crespo ancestors in my father's family. In 1951 they were living in Los Angeles. I'm working on my family tree and this Hamel-Crespo lines has always being a mistery. I knew Mr.Hope Hamel in 1951 (I was 5 yo...now I'm 64). I have photos. Also from Esperanza Crespo, his wife. I remember his sons John, Peter (by that time at war in Korea), Mercy (with a baby). In the photo I'm in the back. The other boy was Mercy's (Mercede's son), about my age. I have more photos. My name is Juan Antonio Marquez Lacasa. juarkez@hotmail.com The Marquez 2nd. name is connected with Hamel and Crespo. Could we get in touch? Thank You.
Attachments:

Re: Ferdinand/Fernando B Hamel & Hope Hamel in California from Louisiana/Cuba and West Indies.

juarkez (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2009 8:54PM GMT
Surnames: Hamel Crespo
Hi.My English is not good. Please, contact with Mrs.Audrey Hamel at audreyhamel@gmail.com
We are both searching in our ancestors in Cuba and USA.
She can write you in a better way.
Hope Hamel (in fact Esperanza Crespo) was my father's aunt.
Fernando Hamel was her husband. Mr.Peter Hamel, son of Hope and Fernando Hamel, still lives in California. He is Audrey Hamel's Grand Uncle. I wish you to write me to juarkez@hotmail.com
I will appreciate any rensponse.
My name is Juan Marquez.
I live in Madrid.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions