Search for content in message boards

Looking for my fathers side of family

Looking for my fathers side of family

Kenneth L Rogers Sr (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 1999 12:33PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jun 2006 2:03PM GMT
Need help in tracking down info on my father Odos E. ROGERS, (b)1900-1904, Sparta, TN (White County)(d)1966, Forest Grove OR. All I know is that my father and grand father moved away from Sparta around 1910-1913, and moved to Alanta GA area where a lot of my fathers relatives lived. Any information as to my father, g-father, and g-mother would be a great help in pasting my family together for my peace of mind and for my family. - Thanks KLR

looking for rogers

betty (rogers) marcum (View posts)
Posted: 8 Dec 1999 10:18AM GMT

Looking for Rogers

Kenneth L Rogers Sr (View posts)
Posted: 8 Dec 1999 12:37PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jun 2006 2:03PM GMT
Betty,

Thank you for your reply, any information you can come up with will be more then I have now. Please keep me advised of anything that I can start with,

God Bless you and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Sincerely,
Ken

Re: Looking for my fathers side of family

KIMYURKANIN (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2012 1:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Kenneth, my Mother, Laverne Ferguson - maiden name = Rogers, is Joseph Plummer Rogers daughter. She currently lives in Georgia and is looking for information on Plummer as well. Laverne was born in 1940 and Joseph Plummer was in his mid 50's at that time. He left the picture when my mom was a child and my mother has no idea what ever happened to him and isn't having any luck finding him on the SSDI either.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions