Search for content in message boards

lucy deloach

lucy deloach

mydogdixie (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2007 7:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
would the lucy you mentioned be the daughter of augustus wiles deloach and theodocia spence deloach?
thanks debbie barrett page

Re: lucy deloach

DianeDeLoach (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2011 12:28AM GMT
I'm also thinking that Augustus Wiles DeLoach was the brother of Andrew Jackson DeLoach. Both lived in Coosa County, AL. Do you have any different? Thanks, Diane
DeLoach123@aol.com

lisa splan (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jul 2011 4:22AM GMT
Andrew Jackson DeLoach and Augustus Wiles DeLoach were brothers, the sons of William DeLoach & Elizabeth Gossett. Augustus Wiles and Theodocia did have a daughter named Lucy who was born 1859 in Coosa Co, AL, married Adair Tucker and died 1897 in Memphis, TN. Augustus was my ggg grandfather through Erastus "Doc" and Miriam Dunn through Charlie & Ethel DeLoach
Lisa Splan

DebbiePage27 (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2011 4:37PM GMT
i'm going on memory here, but my great grandmother was docia deloach and her mom was miriam paramalee (dunn) deloach and erastus and i believe charlie was her brother and i do think she had a bro named tom or thomas well lthe docia was short for theodocia. do you have any pics of charlie or any of them or gggmiriam parmalee i do believe that we are the same relation to them being charlie and theodocia (deloach) austin were siblings. one more thing do oyou know the parents of miriam dunn and her mom maiden name? if you reply back i have some interesting info that i am trying to trace back and i believe it is on the dunn maternal side looking forward to hear from you.
debbie barrett page
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions