Posted: 16 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Allen, Marshall, Ross, Yada
Nowata Star
126 E. Cherokee St.
Nowata, OK 74048
March 21, 2001
Permission for archiving obituaries given by Phillip Reid, Publisher

Funeral services for Susie B. Allen Marshall, 82, who passed away March 8, 2001 at Memorial Hospital in Modesto, California, were held at the Lima Family Mortuary in Santa Clara, California on March 13, 2001. She was buried at the Golden Gate National Military Cemetery in San Bruno, California on March 14, 2001.

Susie was born the daughter of Blanche and Alf Allen at Big Creek on July 7, 1918. She attended Nowata Schools.

Survivors are a daughter, Jannie Ross Yada of Modesto, California; six grandchildren (one of which was Richard W. Ross who was raised in Nowata and attended Nowata schools). She is also survived by 18 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren.

She was preceded in death by her parents; a brother, Squirrel Allen and a son, Richard Allen Ross.

Re: MARSHALL, Susie B.

mikethom72 (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2009 4:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ross turner luca jackson lamson lakeman roberts
my name is suzanne loreen ross born in glendale cal 11 04 71 taken???addopted?????mother went from state to state why????changed our names never met dads side or dad i was told his mother could be marie and he was richard john ross or richar alen ross my crazy mother who will not tell me much but alot of dead ends and missleading info so i cant find him shes got issues always have well when i was a kid she said my grama ross was portuguese and when mad that i look just like him please help me so lost who am i i'm dirty blond w/blue eyes i rec. was diag. w/ mil.mil.cancer and i had some sur.'s and i fear not making it before i figure out who i am she's on her 5th mar. ready donna marie luca /lakeman/lamson/ross/jackson/roberts/dooby my nana lived in milford ma. have an older sister 04/69 please someone i need to put this to rest heartbreaking then i just remember ohio could marie ross have came from ohio then moved to cal/glendale???/
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions