Search for content in message boards

Addelaide White, 1868

Addelaide White, 1868

Dorrie_Beattie (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2001 10:02PM GMT
Surnames: White, Caseday
I am hoping to find information on the family of Addelaide White, b. about 1868 in Oregon County, who married Joseph Caseday in 1880 in Grant County. I have been unable to find anything at all about her family.

Re: Addelaide White, William and Kate

Dorrie_Beattie (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2001 4:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Since my original post, I have discovered that Addelaide's parents were William A. and Kate White. Her brother was William E. White.

Re: Addelaide White, 1868

Sharon Tate (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2002 8:47AM GMT
Dorrie

I have just come across your post and have just sent some info to someone searching for a different surname which happens to mention Joseph H. Caseday. It was an article that concerns a lynching in Grant Co on December 25,1909.
Joseph was one of the men charged in the incident and was also a Deputy Sheriff at the time.

The case was entitled the Snyder Lynching and the story was excerpted from the Blue Mountain Eagle, N.D., Vol. XXIV, #29, P.1

Re: Addelaide White, William and Kate

tchris47 (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2009 8:23PM GMT
Surnames: WHITE, STRANGE
I would like to connect with researchers of William A. WHITE (b. 1843, IN), daughter, Adelaide (sp?, b. abt 1866, OR) and son, William E. (b. abt 1868, OR).

William WHITE, Sarah, "Adalade" and Willie, were in Clackamas County, OR in 1870 Census; Grant Co. in 1880.

William and "S. K." WHITE pursued divorce in 1886 in both Grant and Marion counties, according to the Oregon State Archives, Oregon Historical Records Index.

W. A. WHITE and Alice STRANGE married 28 May 1887, Marion County, OR. W. A. and family were counted in the 1895 Census of Marion County; in Grant County in 1900.

William A. White apparently married again, and is found in the 1910 Census of Cowlitz Co., WA, with wife Elizabeth and children from his previous marriage (to Alice), Willie A. and Alta.

In 1920, William 'O' (mis-indexed by HeritageQuest) WHITE and wife, Elizabeth, are in Vader, Lewis Co., WA. Elizabeth died 07 Jul 1930 at Vader.

William E. WHITE, son of W. A. and Sarah, apparently stayed in Grant County and married Annette. They had a son, Emmett.

I would like to hear from anyone with knowledge of William A. WHITE and families. My prime focus is Alice and her children with WHITE: Vera E., Maud A., Myrtle A., William A. and Alta M.

Ty Christiansen

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions