Search for content in message boards

Kershner/Kashner & Keller

Kershner/Kashner & Keller

Greg Shively (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kershner, Kashner, Keller
The 1850 Census Shamokin Township, Northumberland County, PA
, Dwelling 52, Family 52 Lists MARIE KELLER age 76 and Susan Kershner age 12 in the same household. Does anyone know the relationship between them ? I am also trying to find out who Susan's parent's, grandparents etc were. She married William S. Linn, son of Simon Linn who are listed on the 1850 Census for Montour Twp. Columbia County. On the Census record William is 16 years of age. The family living next door in Montour Twp. is headed by Peter Kershner age 34, a carpenter with Maria his wife, 30 and children: Daniel age 3 and Catherine and Angelina age 2 (twins). For Marie Keller, the family enumerated as #51 is Solomon Keller age 32, a carpenter, Sarah his wife age 30, Luther, 9, Ruben 7, and Franklin ? age 2. Any help on the relationships, if any of these people would be appreciated. Susan Kershner is my daughter's 2nd great grandmother.

Linn Family Homepage

Borgogno (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:03PM GMT
Surnames: Linn
Here's a Columbia/Montour county homepage with information and links on the LINN family:
http://members.xoom.com/weRfamily/weRfamily2.html

Denise Meador
deenecer@aol.com
searching for REISWICK, RISEWICK, RICEWICK, REISWIG

Re: Kershner/Kashner & Keller

WilliamPolan (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2004 11:45PM GMT
Edited: 11 Oct 2006 12:55AM GMT
Hi Greg, I found your 1999 posting on the RootsWeb message board concerning Susan Kershner and William S. Linn and was wondering if we could possibly share some information? One of the lines I'm researching is the Lynn/Linn Family. If we're talking about the same William, Susan and he had a child, George W., from whom I am descended. Since your post is so old I'll stop for now. If you receive this feel free to contact me at: tinman93@adelphia.net.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions