Search for content in message boards

romero family CO NM-Phillip Nero & Madeline Olivas

romero family CO NM-Phillip Nero & Madeline Olivas

monica (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Romero, Olivas
My name is monica romero. My grandmother's birth name was Mary Magdelena Olivas(madeline romero) dob 5-2-17 dod 11-10-94. She was married to my grandfather Phillip Nero Romero dob 6-2-09 dod 4-5-75. They were married, lived, and raised their children in the Denver, Colorado area. I know their families came from San Luis & San Acacio, Colorado and before that Santa Fe & Los Cruis, New Mexico. Any information you may have will be greatly appreciated! Welcolme Primos!

olivas

elsie olivas doxtater (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: olivas, davis
iam looking for family of franscio olivas of avondale colorado he was bor on ?1876 we belive in tx or nm his father was ramon and his mother celia he married melina armijo of trucha nm.he is to have had a brother name joe davis and his children all lived in colorado

Re: olivas

Angela Morgan (Olivas) (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2001 11:49PM GMT
Surnames: Olivas
I am excited to say that My Fransisco Olivas is my ggrandfather. I do not know anything about him. My grandfather's name is Cipriano Olivas. I do know Francisco and Melina had several children. I was able to loacate an obit for my ggrandma Melina. My father was named ofter Fransisco. I am looking forward to hearing from you. I have some other names. I hear that Ralph Olivas lives in Longmont, Colorado. He is one of Fransisco's sons.

Thank you,

Angela Morgan (Olivas)

elsie olivas doxtater (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2001 7:07PM GMT
I am the granddaughter of Fransico Olivas and Melina Armijo. my father was joseph cornelio olivas the oldest brother of your grandfather.Ralph Olivas is my uncle and so is Tony Olivas. Melina was born in Truchea New Mexico and moved to Avondale colorado and her father was the post man.Grand father Franisco had a half brother named joeseph Davis his son was Charlie Davis and his grandson is John Davis who lives in Longmont.if you are intrested in this i have more info.

Elsie

Angela Morgan (Olivas) (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2001 8:15PM GMT
Surnames: Olivas
Hi Elsie,

Yes I am most interested in what you have. Most of my family live in layfayette and Longmont. That I know anyway. It was like hitting a rock in a hard place trying to figure out who came where and when.Do you have any pictures of ggrandpa and grandma?? Or for that matter any pictures of anyone. I have an old picture of my grandfather Cipriano and grandmother Manuelita. I have vivid information about my family basically where grandpa was born and stuff like that. When I found your post I couldnt sit still. This would place us to be second cousins. My grandfather passed away December 3, 1988. He is buried in Boulder. His birthday is September 9, 1909.

Re: romero family CO NM-Phillip Nero & Madeline Olivas

GALEXANDRIA2324 (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2012 8:01PM GMT
Surnames: Madeline and Phillip Romero
Monica is my second cousin. Madeline Romero was my great- grandma. Grandpa Phillip died long before I was born so I do not have any memories of him, just memories of stories! We have a ton of cousins that would probably remember him better :) Welcome primos, please help us re trace our history.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions