Search for content in message boards

Rainey Issac Pryor

Rainey Issac Pryor

Michael Orien Rainey (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rainey, Issac, Ike, Pryor
Looking for any and all links to Issac (Ike) Pryor Rainey (age 39), foung in the National Archives census records from 1900:
Wife: Minnie M (age 31)
Son: Robert I (age10)
Son: Buckner (age 4)
Daughter: Ida (age 8)
Daughter: Vennie M (I think, not clear) (age 4)
Daughter: Essey (age 6/12)

1910 Census lists all same but Robert (must have moved out on his own)and David O. is added (age 5), this is my great-grandfather.

This was as far back as I could find, Issac was born in Tenn as was his parents. Minnie was born in Al. with her father born in Al. and mother born in GA.

More info on Isac Rainey

Michael Rainey (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rainey
I have found more information that I believe to be correct concerning Issac Pryor Rainey:

-John Buckner Rainey (father of Issac) b Dec 19 1827 in Henry Co TN d June 17 1905 May have been in Company C, 7th Tenn Infantry during civil war
-Sarah Clementine Pryor (mother of Issac) b Oct 1834 Daughter of William Pryor and Mary ? d Mar 1913 in Leesburgh FL is buried in Live Oak Cementary (I have seen this grave)
-Issac Pryor Rainey (son) b Mar 3 1861 in Paris TN d June 14 1933 in Leesburgh FL burried in Loan Oak Cementary
-Daughter name unknown (%yrs old) died of measles and whooping cough
-Sallie Betsy Rainey (daughter)b June 20 1859 Paris Tn d Jan 11 1943 Abington PA buried in LAurel Hill Philabelphia PA
-James B. Rainey b 1864 d unknown, killed in a train accident.

If anyone can connect to this I would really like to hear from you.

Thanks

Re: Rainey Issac Pryor

mhr8260 (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2001 1:29AM GMT
Edited: 2 Dec 2006 1:48AM GMT
I have a Robert I.B. (Ike) Rainey born March 28, 1889, died April 11, 1954. He married Anna Ruth Perry. Anna was from Oxford, Sumter Co., FL. Could this Robert be the son of Isaac?

Re: Rainey Issac Pryor

Michael Rainey (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2001 7:46PM GMT
Martha
Seems that your Robert I.B. (Ike) Rainey born March 28, 1889 is listed as Robert Birchfield Rainey in the paperwork I have. Sone of Issac Rainey and Minnie Birchfield with 6 other siblings, one of which is my grandfather. Please reply to my E-mail account with your address and we'll swap info.

Thanks
Michael Orien Rainey
mor1@mfi.net

Re: More info on Isac Rainey

Marisacat (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2002 6:49PM GMT
Edited: 28 Dec 2003 1:41AM GMT
Surnames: Rainey, Pryor
I am the great grandaughter of Sallie Rainey (married Fred Hurd Parsons), Sallie is daughter of Issac Pryor Rainey of Henry Co TN.
I have photographs of much of the family, Pryors as well. Also one photograph from the Leesburg FL time.
The child who died was Venice or Vennie, and I have her photo as well.

Anyone with additional infor please contact me, perhaps we can exchange. Marisa Johnson, Marisacat@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions