Search for content in message boards

FUGATE

FUGATE

David Rich (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

Looking for info on my g grandfather James Irvin FUGATE. b. Breathitt Co. KY, 1853. Married Alice PARKER of Ft. Smith.PARKER of Ft. Smith.

Re: FUGATE

A. Fraley (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT

Did this James Irvin Fugate have any children named after him?

Thanks!

David Rich (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

Sorry Charles, I don`t have anything, but will keep eyes open.

Charles Fugate (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

Looking for more information on my father Robert Lee Fugate, born July 2, 1903, I am especially interested in finding his father and mother, Laz Fugate (?)

Re: FUGATE, Clemons, Adams, Cornett, Campbell

Posted: 8 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

My father was Robert Lee Fugate, son of Zach Fugate and Elizabeth Clemons. Zach was the son of Bas or (Nathan) Fugate and Mary ? Campbell. My mother was the daughter of Willie Cornett and Fanny Adams) I am searching for other members around the 1900 area or earlier.or earlier.

FUGATE

ishmesser (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Dec 2004 6:29AM GMT
James Irvin Fugate, son of Isaac & Mary (Johnson) Fugate, was born in Breathitt County, Kentucky on 1 Jan 1852. He probgably went to Arkansas with his cousin Andrew J. Fugate. He was married in Franklin County, Arkansas on 9 Feb 1881 to Alicia Parker. She was born on 25 Feb 1858. James Irvin Fugate died at Kingsville, Kleberg County, Texas on 8 Sep 1924. Ollie (Parker) Fugate died at Beeville on 28 Dec 1930. They were buried at Kingsville.
Source: "The Fugate Family of Russel County Virginia"
by David Faris.

FUGATE

David Rich (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Ishmael, Bingo!! You provided the info I was hoping for. Thank you very much. Please send your email address, your address on this Breathitt Co. forum is not working.

Cornett

Posted: 7 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT

Thanks for the information. Willie is my grandfather and Fanny was my grandmother. His daughter Iona Mae Cornett, married Robert Fugate, my father, and son of Zachariah Fugate and Elizabeth Clemmons. Do you have any thing on Zachariah?
Willie had one son, Fred, s/o of Willie and his second wife, Dora Whittaker.

CORNETT

Betty Schimpf (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: CORNETT
I have a Willie Cornett married to Fannie Adams in my program. Willie was the son of Stephen Jackson Cornett and Elizabeth "Bettie" Mullins. Stephen Jackson was the son of Joseph Enoch Cornett and Sarah "Sally" Brown. The only children I have for Willie and Fannie is Edkar who died young and Jonce who married Robert Fugate but no dates on them.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions