Search for content in message boards

Mills Family from Eastport/Pembroke ME

Mills Family from Eastport/Pembroke ME

ballooonknot (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2012 8:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mills, Wilcox
I was wondering if anyone on here has any info on the Mills family from Washington County ME... I have deadened with a Freeman Mills b.in the 1850's... Died in 1917 in Bangor, his parents are Isaiah Mills and Louisa Wilcox... I have been lookin for several weeks on just that... So if anyone have any info that is helpful i'd be very greatful....

Thanks

Re: Mills Family from Eastport/Pembroke ME

trongod2000 (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2012 4:59AM GMT
You might want to try a gentleman by the name of John Selwyn MILLS. He has written a book about the Nova Scotia, Maine and Connecticut Mills titled: Robert and Thomas MILLS; Two old Geezers.
I don't see your Freeman or Isaiah in the book but he may have yours in his notes. Good luck, his address is:

18 Wilson Road
Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada
EIB-2V8
(Note there zip codes are very different than the US and don't use CA or it might be confused with California.)

millsj@nbnet.nb.ca is his email address but not sure that will stick in one of these posts. again its jillsj at nb dot ca

Re: Mills Family from Eastport/Pembroke ME

trongod2000 (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2012 4:59AM GMT
You might want to try a gentleman by the name of John Selwyn MILLS. He has written a book about the Nova Scotia, Maine and Connecticut Mills titled: Robert and Thomas MILLS; Two old Geezers.
I don't see your Freeman or Isaiah in the book but he may have yours in his notes. Good luck, his address is:

18 Wilson Road
Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada
EIB-2V8
(Note there zip codes are very different than the US and don't use CA or it might be confused with California.)

millsj@nbnet.nb.ca is his email address but not sure that will stick in one of these posts. again its jillsj at nb dot ca
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions