Search for content in message boards

baker family from monroe county ohio

baker family from monroe county ohio

mary (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2001 5:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: baker
looking for information on willard baker b. 8/2/1882-1942 married to goldie reed d. 6/1942 in ohio . they had thirteen children. here are a few names geneva,edward, bill, bob, jim, clyde,zella, rich, lucille and so on.

Re: baker family from monroe county ohio

stacyohana (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2002 4:59AM GMT
Edited: 29 Apr 2002 3:00AM GMT
Surnames: baker,stacy
hi.trying to find husband's ancestors.his great grandmother vera baker may be from this area.she married a john stacy.(john is buried in antioch cemetary in barnseville,oh.area).i've been searching all these counties for bakers,stacys,fiscus,larkins,jewells &johnsons..anyway!!take care..kim stacy..if you've heard of this vera.please email me.can also be reached @ sweetsassymlassy@yahoo.com

KenekeB (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2003 12:17AM GMT
Surnames: Baker
My name is Kenneth Baker. My fathers name is Harold Chandos Baker. My grandfathers name was Marion Elwood Baker. I remember when we were children, and going to visit grandpa that there was a little old lady that lived at the end of the lane, I think her name was Zelda Baker

KenekeB (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2003 12:21AM GMT
sorry almost forgot Grandpa lived on Skincreek Rd in Monroe county Ohio

jmi6389 (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2012 6:14PM GMT
Hi I think you are talking about my grandmothers family.. She is Zella. If you see this you can email me at jmi6389@sru.edu
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions