Search for content in message boards

Millard Fillmore MAGEE m Clara Diss DEBAR of Philadelphia, USA abt 1904

Millard Fillmore MAGEE m Clara Diss DEBAR of Philadelphia, USA abt 1904

benbara (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2001 10:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Mar 2013 11:39PM GMT
Surnames: Magee, Debar
Lived in Philadelphia circa 1904 - had two sons Harold(?) and Horace. I believe Mill Magee had a sister Carrie who lived in the Camden, N.J. area.

Re: Millard Fillmore Magee/Clara Diss Debar

michaelmagee13 (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2013 11:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, Horace Magee was my grandfather.Born March 6, 1888 in Philadelphia. His brother's name was Harry, b. 1895. My father's name was Charles H. Magee, born in Philadephia Feb 3, 1927. This was Horace's second marriage. My dad married Edith Lillian Dutch also of Philadelphia in 1949. My father worked a full time job, raised a family and at the same time went to night college at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA where he graduated number 1 in night school and overall number 2 in the entire class. He became the director of technical services for Westinghouse Broadcasting Television. My brother is Stephen Magee, a computer hardware design engineer, he lives in Apex, NC and I am Michael Magee,MD an anesthesiologist who lives in the Dallas, TX area. Did you ever find out more about James Cain being 100% Indian? If so, who gave him the name Cain? Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions