Raymond Grasser

Raymond Grasser

Amy Kistner (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Grasser, Thompson
The Sheboygan Press - Saturday, June 21, 1969 - P. 12

Raymond Grasser

Funeral services will be held in Port Washington Monday for Raymond N. Grasser, 62, who died Thursday at St. Alphonsus Hospital.

The Rev. Stanley Klauck of St. Peter's Catholic Church will officiate at the 10 a.m. services at the Horn Funeral Home.

Friends may call at the funeral home after 3 p.m. Sunday.

Mr. Grasser, who had been living at the Wilson Hotel, Port Washington, worked most of his life as a commercial fisherman. Later he owned a smokefish store.

He was born in Port Washington June 3, 1907, son of Peter and Catherine Grasser, and on June 15, 1933, was married to Florence Thompson at Waukegan, Ill.

Survivors are a son, Robert, Lake Mills; a daughter, Mrs. Dean (Jean) Shaver, Port Washington; eight grandchildren; four brothers, Ted and George, both of Milwaukee, William, Berlin, Wis., and Albert, Oscoda, Mich., and two sisters, Mrs. Joseph Caputo, Dearborn, Mich., and Mrs. Olive Rosenheim, San Francisco.

Re: Raymond Grasser,Theodore L.Grasser-Is my Grandfather

countingeachblessing (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2011 4:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Grasser, Molitor,Trimvan
Do u have family tree information on Peter Grasser's(my GGrandpa)Dad My GG Grandpa Lambert Grasser? Lambert was not the Lambert who came in on the ship South Carolina that everyone is talking about. Raymond Grasser was my Great Uncle.My Grandpa's name was Theodore Lawrence Grasser born 1/14/1910 in Port Washington,WI. I knew all my Great Uncles who were charter fisherman on Lake Michigan.I keep in touch with cousin Jean & Dean Shaver to date.Jeans Dad was Raymond Grasser.They too still live in Port.Need to figure out where he was born & when did he come to USA,(my GG Grandpa)Lambert Grasser(Peter Grassers Dad).Lamberts wife was Bernice Trimvan from Germany.Our family can't find anything of her birthday,yr of birth,death, or anything else.The Lambert who came in on the South Carolina ship did not come in with my GG Grandma Bernice Trimvan, & the 4 men that came with this Lambert seem to say it was Lamberts sons & some say it was his brothers. If anyone can help figure this out please email me at sbernier3@wi.rr.com.Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions