Search for content in message boards

Jone Web Site - Kentucky

Jone Web Site - Kentucky

Sandy Jones Papas (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 1999 7:18PM GMT
If anyone is interested, I have started a web site for my Jones Family from Harlan, Hazard, Perry County, Letcher, Floyd exc. Kentucky and Virginia. If you see any names you know please contact me.

www.angelfire.com/co2/family1

maybe some kin

PaulJones1040 (View posts)
Posted: 29 Sep 1999 7:10PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2002 3:01AM GMT
Your note hit a message with my Jones family. I have some all through the mts. of e. Ky. including Lawrence, Floyd, and other counties.

Let's check.

Paul L. Jones
110 Timberlane
Victoria, TX. 77901
361-575-6188

Jones-Harlan Co.

Candi Erick (View posts)
Posted: 15 Nov 1999 4:53PM GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for relatives of Wiley Jones, born
Jan. 11, 1811 in Harlan Co., KY. He moved to Knox Co.
in 1836 and Laurel Co. in 1850. He and his wife Sarah
Hendrickson had 13 children. Does any of this sound
familiar to you?

Also, from where do your Musselwhites come? Wava Ann
Musselwhite of Cordele, GA married my uncle.

Candi Erick
cerick@magicnet.net

Jones''s

Posted: 19 Nov 1999 5:24AM GMT
Hi Paul,

Sorry I took so long getting back, I have so many places and message boards to keep track of checking for replies it gets confusing sometimes. I printed out your info. thank you for the reply, I sure hope we have a connection. E-mail me and let me know if you found any names that look familure to you in my tree.

Thanks Sandy
hoppalong@att.net
www.angelfire.com

web site address

Posted: 19 Nov 1999 5:27AM GMT
sorry, I messed up my web site address.

Jones Musselwhite

Posted: 19 Nov 1999 5:41AM GMT
Hi Candi,

My musselwhite's came from Wilkes North Carolina and around Dickenson Virginia and also Georgia, at some point Joseph Musselwhite and Delilah Caudill moved to Perry County Ky because that is where Mary Musselwhite was born.
Wiley Jones is not a familure name to me yet but I have no doubts they are connected somewhere. If you havn't already, go to my web site and take a look at the Jones page and see if you can connect. Slaughter Jones and his father Jim are my biggest problem right now, I'm told by family that they came from Virginia to Ky, I have found a Benjamin Jones at one point whose family is from Tx, Ky, Tn, Va. who had a son Slaughter born the same year as mine, I should have printed it out then because when I went back to Ancestry.com it no longer comes up.

Thanks for the reply
Sandy
hoppalong@att.net

believe it is wrong Jones family

PaulJones1040 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 1999 7:04AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2002 3:01AM GMT
I do not see any familiar Jones names on the messages. If you have questions, most of my family seems to be from n w Va (presently WVa) , Ohio and Lawrence Co, ky.

Will keep looking and I run across any similar names, I will email.

Paul

KENTUCKY JONES''

BJ KING (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 1999 9:10AM GMT
I am Betty Jones born in Harlan, KY in 1947. Most of my family started out in that part of the country. They were from Harlan, Cumberland, Whitesburg, Hazard etc. Please let me know who your relatives are?

Jones Tree

Sandy (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 1999 6:52AM GMT
Hi BJ,
My Jones line is pretty hard to trace, everyone I have so far is on my web site. I am having problems with my gg-grandfather Jimmy Jones, I'm told he followed his son Slaughter Sr. from Virginia to that part of Kentucky but I can't find anything on them, I've search census after census and nothing. Take a look at my web site and let me know if you see any familure names.

hoppalong@att.net

Thanks....Sandy

Looking for musselwhite history

Joseph Musselwhite (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2000 2:52PM GMT
Hi, My name is Joseph E. Musselwhite Jr.. I would like to know about the Musselwhite history. I was born in Americus Georgia 10/9/43. I lice in Colorado Springs Colo Now.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions