Search for content in message boards

Looking for info on Newby family

Looking for info on Newby family

loricarey66 (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2010 4:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Newby
All I have is my grandfathers name and birth\death dates. Please help. His name is Ray Allen Newby born 7\19\1899 in Springhill Kansas and died in Riverside Calif on 10\27\1987. He had been married to Lenora, not surer of maiden name. My father passed away and dont have a lot to go on. Please help if you can. I know we are from Ireland somehow. Thank you Lori Newby Carey

Re: Looking for info on Newby family

Newbyhome (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2010 8:42PM GMT
Lori,

You are a member of the Whaley Newby line. Send your address to hnewby@cfl.rr.com and I will send you what I have.

Harold D Newby

loricarey66 (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2010 9:27PM GMT
Surnames: Newby
Thank you very much, we have been working on this for awhile and hit road block with my dads passing. My address is 268 Mulholland Dr Wapwallopen Pa 18660. I am looking forward to reading this. Thank you again. Lori

mobtlb1 (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2010 5:54PM GMT
Surnames: Trueblood/Moncrief-Muncrief
Mr. Newby,
I am quite interested in getting with you regarding information on Bryan S Trueblood. He was my ggrandfather, and it indicates there is a LIVING Trueblood, to whom I am anxious to get together with. My understanding from my family is Bryan married Gladys-Gladis (sp?) and a girl child was born.hey did not seem to be together long, because Gladys married again and had 4 more children (all girls)and Lahoma,my grandmother, was the only one conceived through this short-lived marriage. There are NO family stories re: Bryan, which is a sad state. All have passed away, including my mother, who was Lahoma's only child. This side of the family has never been clear. I hope to hear from you!
Teri Bennette

Newbyhome (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2010 2:02AM GMT
Teri

email me at hnewby@cfl.rr.com and I will send you all the info I have on Bryan Sewell Trueblood

Harold

newby_bob (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2011 2:00AM GMT
Ray Allen Newby is buried in the Riverside National Cemetery, Riverside, Riverside Co.,CA. Plot 19A, O, 728. He is posted on "Find A Grave". You will find family & census data on his memorial. (See) www.findagrave.com Memorial # 1031362
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions