Search for content in message boards

Ruiz, Ayala, Pulido, Gonzalez, Garcia, Madrigal, Ochoa

Ruiz, Ayala, Pulido, Gonzalez, Garcia, Madrigal, Ochoa

marecita (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2002 10:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for relatives or ancestry info from people in the Pajacuaran, Morelia, Jiquilpan, Zamora, Tecomatan, Sahuayo and Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico area. My great grandparents were Margarita and Arnulfo Gonzalez from Tecomatan, Michoacan, Mexico. And my grandfather was from Pajacuaran, Michoacan, Mexico by the name of Jose Ruiz, he had an out of wedlock son with Juana Pulido Garcia back in 1950, there should be more children from his actual wife. Any info will be appreciated.

Re: Ruiz, Ayala, Pulido, Gonzalez, Garcia, Madrigal, Ochoa

Judy Dowell (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2002 11:46PM GMT
Surnames: CHAVEZ, GONSALES, SOLORIO, SUNIGA, POWERS
My great grandmother was born 2/12/1870 in San Jose, Ciudad Hildalgo, Michoacan. Her name was Maria Eulalia Desideria GONSALES. She married Hipolito Chavez in 1885 and they had five children: Aniceto, Loretta, Daniel, Leandra and Maximiano, all born in Mexico. They came to the US in 1905 and lived in Port Hueneme, California. She died there in 1953. Is there any connection?

rubonix (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 2002 8:29PM GMT
Edited: 14 Apr 2004 4:22AM GMT
Surnames: Ayala, Lopez, Aranda, Saggiante, Martinez
I have some relatives that go back to Morelia. I think they are on my paternal grandmother's side. The maiden name would be Lopez, but I also believe the married name was Saggiante. This would be during the early 1900s. However, my grandfather was Aurelio Ayala. I don't know yet where he originally was from in Mexico, but he spent most of his life in Texas.

Ruben Ayala

Other towns where my family lived - Tampico, Madero and Victoria, Tamaulipas/Piedras Negras

mayte (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2002 6:08PM GMT
My family is from Michoacan, Mexico from my mother's side but my father's family originated in Guanajuato, Mexico and they later emigrated to Michoacan, Mexico. I don't think they are related since the first family members to come to the US were Ayala-Gonzales and they came in the 1950's-1970's, part of my grandfather's family was born in Texas in the 1930's. Sorry.

mayte (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2002 6:12PM GMT
My grandfather's mother and father lived in Texas for a while, they had three brothers and a little sister (died in childhood), the brother's names are Luis, Antonio, and Epimenio Ayala, I will try to get the parents names.

mayte (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2002 6:24PM GMT
The name of my greatgrandfather was Antonio Ayala Magallon, I'm sorry I think they are not related.
Mayte

@@frnkysfrek@hotmail.com (View posts)
Posted: 26 Dec 2002 2:16AM GMT
Edited: 3 Mar 2004 5:47PM GMT
I have a greatgrandmother maiden name Gonzalez, and I have My greatgranfather name Ochoa E-mail me @ frnkysfrek@hotmail.com thank you Christina

ana (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2003 7:19PM GMT
Good news! My mom knows who you greatgrandparents were. They have past away(sorry) but, she might have some info that might be useful. you can email me @ ana_mendoza92653@yahoo.com

@@frnkysfrek@hotmail.com (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2003 10:30PM GMT
Edited: 3 Mar 2004 5:47PM GMT
Ana, Thank you. And a Happy New Year to you, I know that my great grandparents are dead but still would love any information on then and any other family if your mother does Know it would be a big help than you again Christina

ana (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2003 5:10PM GMT
HELLO, agian. more new info on you great grandparents. He had lots of kids, but these are names of a few of the,. Roberto, alfonso, & francisco gonzales. A daugther-in-law names emilia, & son fidel (r.i.p) Francisco has a daughter named leticia and lives in orange county. she has 2 kids. several of your ancestors live in the northern california area. (Fresno - Concord) Your Great grandfathers' dads name was Miguel. Your great grandfather had a small store in his town, and my mom recalls buying from him, all the time. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions