Search for content in message boards

Claude Nathan Johnson of Oklahoma

Claude Nathan Johnson of Oklahoma

Pamela D. McKinney (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2000 9:05AM GMT
I am in search of my family heritage. My Grandfathers name was Claude Nathan Johnson. He was married to Marie Clementine ? Johnson, divorced and married Eunice ? Johnson. I know that his mothers name was Vesta but I do not know a maiden name for her. I cannot find any info on my great-grandfather on this side. I have been told that he could be indian but there is no proof. My grandfather died in Oklahoma in 1975 and is buried in Broken Arrow, OK. beside his mother.Any one who might know the name of my Great Grandfather Johnson or my /great grandmothers maiden name would be appreciated greatly. Thank You! Pamela (Johnson) McKinney

Claude Johnson

GRANDMAS2 (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 2000 10:13PM GMT
Edited: 24 Sep 2001 1:11AM GMT
Pamela,

I have a Claude Harry Johnson who died in Oklahoma. He had 3 children Gladys, Claud Benton and Clive.

Bette

Claude Johnson in Oklahoma

Pamela (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2000 7:25AM GMT
To Bette:
Oddly enough that is a different Claude Johnson. The Claude I'm looking for is Claude Nathan Johnson. He had 7 children, my father being one of them. Thank you for the reply and if you come across any more info on this Claude Johnson, please e-mail again.

Claude

GRANDMAS2 (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2000 10:03AM GMT
Edited: 24 Sep 2001 1:11AM GMT
Pamela,

I sure will. Sorry it is not the same, as I have this side traced back a very long way. You will find a Claude Johnson in the Dawes rolls in Oklahoma among the Cherokee and Choctaw rolls. I do not know if this is the one you are searching for.... Good Luck!

Bette

Re: Claude Nathan Johnson of Oklahoma

Sharramey (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 2009 4:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson,Perryman
I am looking for relatives of Joe Johnson of Indian Territory,Oklahoma b.1872 and d. 28 May 1937-Sisler,Oklahoma.He married Ruth Perryman of Indian Territory b. Jan 1879 and d.19 Aug 1920, Broken Arrow Tulsa,Oklahoma. She had a daughter before they were married Pearl Hodge. Then they had a son named George and a daughter named Florence.Joe's mothers name is Mary (? )Johnson.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions