Search for content in message boards

Anna Mae Maloney, born Nov/Dec 1930

Anna Mae Maloney, born Nov/Dec 1930

Daryl Holmes (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jul 2003 2:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Maloney
Searching for the family of Anna Mae Maloney.
Daughter of Joseph Maloney and *unk*.
Joseph and wife had daughter born ca 1924, son born ca 1928, and Anna Mae born late 1930.

Wife of Joseph left 1936, housekeeper Lillian took up residence and had four more children with Joseph:
daughter 1936
son 1938
son 1942
son 1944 - Michael

Anna Mae had a son at St. Mary's Hospital - Boston - Nov 9 1947. Son later adopted.

We're three generations out, would like to be able to run this line for Anna Mae's great grandchildren, but adoption in the way. Can anyone help?

Re: Anna Mae Maloney, born Nov/Dec 1930

lisatomlin (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2008 10:06PM GMT
Surnames: tomlin/thomas/maloney family tree
i started a family tree i still dont know any more im still trying but you can look or ad to it please emial me and let me know how you are doing raeann1970@sbcglobal.net i hope you are fine and did you find anything on your mother. thank you lisa tomlin

sedaka17 (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 2011 1:09PM GMT
Surnames: Maloney
Because this query is three years old I am concerned you may not read this. I contacted Lisa Tomlin and requested that she forward and verify my information to you if possible. I will answer whatever questions I can. I am Sherrie.

kfivas (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2011 6:41PM GMT
I don't know if possibly we might be related please contact me if you would like to by email my email is kfivas@yahoo.com

lisatomlin (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 2011 2:54PM GMT
Hello kfivas, In reply to your message how are you related ? by who ? are you a maloney my mother is anna youngest sister dorothy (dottie)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions