Search for content in message boards

Albritten, Roberts

Albritten, Roberts

Linda652 (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: Albritten, Roberts, Lemmons
Am searching for any information on Beverly Ewing Albritten who married Sarah Roberts Moore in Henry County. Sarah's parents were Samuel and Nancy Lemmons Roberts.

Albritten, Roberts

Linda652 (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: Albritten, Roberts, Lemmons, Moore
Lou I appreciate your response. Since I posted my previous message I have indeed found that my Albrittens were from Calloway County, Kentucky. I am still searching for information though on Sarah Roberts, her previous marriage to a Moore and her parents Samuel and Nancy Lemmons Roberts. Thanks for your time, Linda

Albritten

maclou (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 15 Apr 2002 10:51PM GMT
Surnames: ALBRITTEN, HENDERSON, OLIVER, WADE
Your ALBRITTEN could have been from Calloway Co KY, just over the state line from Henry Co TN, and where the name is most commonly spelled ALLBRITTEN. There are lots of Allbrittens buried in New Providence Cemetery in the southern part of Calloway Co. My gggrandparents, Sinthia ALLBRITTEN (1830-1881)and Tilman L. OLIVER (1827-1871) are buried there and also gggrandparents Robert T. WADE and Elizabeth HENDERSON, who were married in Henry Co TN 24 Aug 1847.

Lemons Albritton

David Emerson (View posts)
Posted: 10 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Emerson, Lassiter, Collins, Kemp, Alexander, Sugg, Suggs, Gutherie, Kennedy, Lemons
Paris, Henry County

I have a friend who is from calloway county - last name Albritton. E-mail me @ a1bugman@aol.com and I will try to get contact info for you. any information you have on the Lemons, Lemmons, etc. lineage or any of the other surnames, I would appreciate.

Thanks
David

Re: Albritten

barbara williams (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2003 8:54PM GMT
hi, was interested to see your querie about, lemmons and roberts. i am beverly e. allbrittens gggrand dau. i am to roberts but no farther wondered if his mom was sarah harris. my gg grandma was luella married daniel harris clymore. her dau. married benjamin martin farmer. my mom afton married james lawrence sanders. i am looking for native blood cherokee. hope you found out who roberts and lemmons parents let me know . will sure be glad to hear. thank you barbara williams

tropicalsquaw (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jun 2007 8:00PM GMT
Is your Beverly E Allbritten paretns John Manly and Mary Todd Allbritten ? If so, please contact me with info. I am of Bluford Wade a brother of Beverly. birth 1821

maclou (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2007 1:09PM GMT
My line is John Worth Allbritten, son of John Manley and Mary Todd Allbritten. John was a brother of Beverly E. and Bluford Wade Allbritten.

Posted: 11 Jun 2007 2:26PM GMT
Surnames: Allbritten,Burton,Collins,Garner,McCuiston,Reed
I am of Blufford Wade and Emeline Burton Allbritten, William Preston and Sarah LaVanda Belle Garner Allbritten, Sarah (Sallie) Alyce Allbritten and John Thomas McCuiston, Cahrles Mabel McCuiston and Samuel Eugene Reed, Vera LaVanda Reed and Woodrow Wilson Collins, my parents then me. Trying to compile all known descendants. I grew up in Calloway County, now live in FL. I told my uncle I was doing Allbritten now and he laughed because there are so many of them. Please contact me directly, I thought we could do that, tropicalsquaw@yahoo.com KIM my public tree is Gilbert

Posted: 12 Jun 2007 5:15AM GMT
Would you have any photos of them? If so, would you share? Thanks, Kim

maclou (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2007 1:11PM GMT
If you will e-mail me at maclou@arkansas.net, I might be able to help you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions