Search for content in message boards

Leo Joseph Cote m. Victoria Boudreau

Leo Joseph Cote m. Victoria Boudreau

pennyc333 (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2001 7:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Sep 2006 4:51PM GMT
Surnames: Cote
I AM THE DAUGHTER OF ROBERT COTE.HIS DAD'S NAME IS LEO COTE,BORN FEB 3 1913 AND DIED 1972.HIS GRANDPA'S NAME IS LEO JOESPH COTE, WHO WAS MARRIED TO VICTORIA BOUDREAU,I MAY HAVE INCORRECT SPELLING,IM LOOKING FOR MORE INFO.I BELEIVE VICTORIA,COME FROM CANADA, THEREFORE MEANING TO ME, WE AS COTE FAMILY ALSO CAME FROM CANADA.NEED MORE INFO, IF YOU CAN HELP,PLEASE DO SO,AT ABOVE EMAIL.

Leo Joseph Cote m. Victoria Boutell

linda13200 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2001 3:17AM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2006 4:52PM GMT
Since you have too little info to go on, I found the above named couple. Please specify the wife's names (maiden) & place helps. Thanks & email me at linda@nci1.net

Re: Leo Joseph Cote m. Victoria Beaudreau

debby cote (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2001 5:43AM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2006 4:58PM GMT
this is your cousin debby cote.im writing you to let you know that i am doing a family tree on cotes im waiting on grandpas ss imfo
and also on uncle ronnie,
some one got ss on uncle ronnie after he died the is belived to be liven in detiort mi keep my address and keep in touch grandma madin was spelt bautell it will show after i get all ss apps back

Re: Leo Joseph Cote m. Victoria Boutell

pennyc333 (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 2001 2:09PM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2006 4:52PM GMT
hi linda,
i only have little info.im not sure on spelling for victoria, but her and leo cote last address was in port huron or saint clair michigan.and very sure of birth date and year of death of leo cote.if this helps, please let me know.
thanks penny

Re: Leo Joseph Cote m. Victoria Boutell

linda13200 (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2001 3:39PM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2006 4:53PM GMT
Surnames: Cote
I believe I have Leo born Feb-3-1913 where?? & died 1972 where?? Nothing on Victoria Boutell. He could be s/o Joseph Leo Cote & Victoria Boudreault???? His children(could be more) I have Robert Cote married whom???when? & where?? Thanks for any other info. Email me at linda@nci1.net

Re: Victoria Boudreaul, not Boutell

pennyc333 (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2001 6:02AM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2006 4:54PM GMT
Surnames: cote
hi linda,
ok boutell is not the one..it is victoria (boudreaul) cote. so ill start over.
i am penny cote, daughter of robert e cote.born.may 10,in port huron, mich. still living.his wife is donna(radatz) cote.born april 25, 1942 in mich.they had 4 children together 3 girls penny, lori, renee, and 1 boy donald. and his dad is leo joesph cote born.feb.3 1913, and died in 1972.in mich.and his mother's name is bernice(spooner) cote born.may31,1917, still living.and they had 8 children 4 girls sandy, gloria, shirley, and charlotte and 4 boys leo, robert,david,and ronald .and my greatgrandfather was leo joesph cote, i dont have a birth date for him at this time but he died in dec, 1948 and he was married to victoria (boudreaul) cote. born june 25, 1885 and died nov.4, 1978, and was living in marysville, mich at the time but she was born in actinolite, hastings county, canada.and they had 6 children. 4 girls irene,lillian,beatrice, vorgalean, and 2 boys. leo, and donald. and thats all the information i have.. is there any more info. that you could help me with?

Re: Victoria Boudreaul, not Boutell

linda13200 (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2001 12:46AM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2006 4:56PM GMT
Don't have the connection yet, but will investigate further on this family. Any spouses for any of the siblings listed?? when & where they married? Thanks for any further info. Email me at linda@nci1.net (that's NCI (the number one dot NET))

bobandshirley123 (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2002 7:51PM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2006 4:57PM GMT
I,m the granddaughter of leo Joseph Cote AndVictoriaBudreau orBeaudeau Irene married William Kennedy Lillian Married Russel Foote, Virgalean marred Greeley Steele Leo Leonard Cote Born 1913 Died 1972 His wife bernice L Spooner Cote born March 28 1917 Died Dec 21 2001. Donald Cote Died in Feb 1956 Leo Cote And Bernice L Spooner Cote . Were my mother and father Right now i can,t think of who Beatrice Cote married. I do know that Leo Joseph cote and Victoria Beaudeau were both born in Canada.And my father Leo Leonard Cote was born in Alpena Michigan Thank you Shirley Cote Radatz

linda13200 (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2002 1:35AM GMT
Thanks for the info. Did Beatrice Cote d/o Leo Joseph & Victoria Boudreau - marry? Do you know their parents? Thanks

Shirley Cote Radatz (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2002 5:33PM GMT
yes Leo Joseph Cote And Victoria Beaudeaw were married .Ther daughter Beatrice Cote marriedto Irvine Richards They had a daughter Donna Beatrice died in the mid 30,s or early 40,s .Thank you Shirley Cote Radatz
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions