Search for content in message boards

relatives in Hungary

relatives in Hungary

S. Theodore Stumphauzer (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2002 1:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stumphauzer
Want to contact relatives in Hungary. Need address, phone number, or e-mail address. Last name - STUMPHAUZER

Re: relatives in Hungary

fritzkoe (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2002 3:01AM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2003 4:45AM GMT
Go to the Hungarian on-line phone directory at http://www.matav.hu/tudakozo/index_e.html , and enter Stumph* and Stumpfh* respectively, and it will give you the listed Stumphauser, Stumphauzer and Stumpfhauser. It's not that many anyhow.

S. Theodore Stumphauzer (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jan 2002 7:33PM GMT
To Mr. Fritz Konigshofer; Thank you very much for the prompt advise to find family names in the online phone directory. I will proceed immediately! Thanks again, Ted S.

Re: relatives in America

Niki Stumphauser (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2004 9:44PM GMT
My name is Niki Stumphauser in Eger in Hungary. I am 22 years old. I also look for my relatives in America.

Write me please

Niki

Niki Stumphauser (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2004 9:46PM GMT

Nora Stumphauser (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2004 8:29AM GMT
Dear Ted!

I have just read your message. I live in Hungary and my last name is Stumphauser with s not z. Is it possible that we are relatives? Maybe.
If you have questions please write me.

Best regards,

Nora

S. Theodore (Ted) Stumphauzer (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2006 11:53PM GMT
Hello Nikki, sorry I did not see your post message until July 7th, 2006. Please contact me at t-bstumphauzer@comcast.net . If you have an e-mail address, I can send you much Stumphauzer family information. Also,can reach us at Tele.No. 941-581-5841, or 440-258-8337, both are cell-phone numbers that we carry with us all the time. I hope to hear from you

S. Theodore (Ted) Stumphauzer (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2006 12:12AM GMT
Hello Nora, Sorry I didn"t see your message until today, Friday July 7th, 2006. Hope you get to see my message. I also sent a similar message to Nikki today. Gabor stayed with us a while back, and I am sorry we have not maintained communications with him. Please contact us at e-mail at t-bstumphauzer@comcast.net, or at tele. No. 941-581-5841, or at 440-258-8337, both are cell-phone numbers and we carry them with us all the time. Also you could mail to us at 1356 Reserve Drive, Venice, Florida, 34285-5656. I have now picked up your mailing address at an on-line directory and will send you a letter.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions