Search for content in message boards

LOCKE

LOCKE

Merril Locke (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2002 12:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Nov 2002 12:53PM GMT
Surnames: Locke
I'm trying to find locke ancestors. Would anyone have any Locke's in your data banks?

Re: LOCKE

Annie Clark (Locke) (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2003 5:12AM GMT
Surnames: Locke, Peddle, Penn
My family of Lockes comes from New Chelsie Near, Trinity Bay. There was brothers Arthur, Ishmael, David and sisters Annie and Millie. My uncle was name Daniel Locke. Most of the family have moved to central canada and others to the US. What was you parents names. I would like to hear from you.

Merril Locke (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2006 3:04PM GMT
Surnames: Locke
The people you mention are my Grandfathers brothers children. I would like to hear from you to exchange information.

Re: LOCKE - Albert

tippybarney (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2011 3:40PM GMT
I am trying to find information about my grandfather Albert Locke born in Newfoundland.

I know he had 3 wives, the last being my grandmother Charlotte (Donaldson) who he married in Ontario.

He was quite a bit older than her when he married and had children from previous marriage about the same age.

I think some of the children from his previous marriages were Bessie,Harry, Beatrice, Sandy, Lou

Re: LOCKE - Albert

tippybarney (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2011 3:40PM GMT
I am trying to find information about my grandfather Albert Locke born in Newfoundland.

I know he had 3 wives, the last being my grandmother Charlotte (Donaldson) who he married in Ontario.

He was quite a bit older than her when he married and had children from previous marriage about the same age.

I think some of the children from his previous marriages were Bessie,Harry, Beatrice, Sandy, Lou

tippybarney (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2011 3:50PM GMT
My grandmother was Charlotte (Donaldson) Locke born in 1899 in Tranent. She arrived in Canada in 1926 she was 28, and moved to Toronto, and met my grandfather Albert Locke. I am told he was born in Newfoundland (Perhaps St. Johns), and was in either 1867 or 1887.

He had two previous wives who died. He had children from I believe his second wife - Bessie, Harry, Lou? These children were older than my grandmother.

My grandmother died on Dec. 28 1950. Albert Locke my grandfather died of cancer much earlier. They had a house fire in Toronto and lost everything and Albert died shortly after the fire. Leaving my young grandmother Charlotte and children Charlotte (my mother born june 12/28, Donald Locke, Charlie Locke and Albert Locke Jr.

It is so difficult to find anything about my grandfather.

I would love to know about his children Bessie Locke Married (Palls), Beatrice McKay, Sandy McDougal(?), Lou Locke

angiegil@sympatico.ca

tippybarney (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2011 3:52PM GMT
Do you have any information about my grandfather

Albert Locke?

tippybarney (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2011 3:52PM GMT
Do you have any information about my grandfather

Albert Locke?

Merril_Locke (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2011 5:11PM GMT
Albert Locke was my Grandfathers brother....

tippybarney (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2011 5:16PM GMT
What was your grandfather's name?
What were the parents name?

My email is: angiegill@sympatico.ca

Thank you!!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions