Search for content in message boards

Rutledge Family

Rutledge Family

lizny1 (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2005 2:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rutledge, Armstrong, Gillespie, Fulton, Thompson
Searching for Rutledge information re following line beginning with earliest identified ancestor: Thomas Rutledge died Oct 1785 in Augusta Co., VA married Jean Armstrong; George Rutledge 1745-1821 married Miss Brown; Edward Rutledge 1761-1836 married Ann Gillespie, both of Montgomery Co., VA; John Rutledge 1803-1884 married Nancy Ann Fulton. John Rutledge was in Washington Co., MO a while on his way from VA to CA. He has a brother Robert Finley Rutledge who married Lydia Thompson. Liz Yost

Re: Rutledge Family

wc8642 (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2008 10:07PM GMT
Surnames: Ruddell, Rutledge, Magill, Hughes
Would like to exchange Thomas Rutledge information. My wife is a descendant of Thomas and Jean Rutledge with their daughter Catherine md. to Stephen Ruddell. Their son, John Ruddell b. 1744, Augusta Co., VA. also moved to Montgomery Co., VA. He died there 1815. He was married to Naomi Pepper. Stephen and Catherine's daughters Elizabeth md. to John Magill and Jane, md. to Peter Hughes were living in Washington Co., MO., during the 1840's. Is this about the same time, that your John Rutledge was living in Washington Co.?

Re: Rutledge Family

larenz25 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2008 9:05PM GMT
My name is Larry Jackson nand I am the grand son of Johnnie May Ruthledge, and great nephew of Patricia, and beverly Ruthledge. I would love to recieve more info about the Rutledge linage. If you have any futher info please feel free to contact me at Larenz25@hotmail.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions