Delmer Wayne Dickerson

Delmer Wayne Dickerson

Earie DIckerson (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2001 3:42PM GMT
I would like to know where he lived at the time of his death I'm his daughter

Dickerson

Pat Dickerson Armstrong (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2001 9:25PM GMT
Good to fine some of my family,The infro I have is Raymond Dickerson was living at Earth at the time of his death in 1955.It showed he was buried in Plainview Texas . At the time of his accident he was taken to a Hospital in Muleshoe Texas. How about Linda Faye? Where does she live? Please send me an email and I will fill you in on some more infro. Thanks Pat

Dickerson

Earie Dickerson (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2001 11:20PM GMT
Do you know my dad Delmer Wayne Dickerson Son of Louis Bernard Dickerson, and how are We related I know we are there are alot of us out there, If you have more names of Family members it would help out alot.Thanks so much for replying good to find Family. Earie (arie)

Dickerson

Pat Armstrong (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2001 11:17AM GMT
I have found alot about my uncles family, who is Raymond Paul Dickerson. His childern are Charles Raymond Paul Edward andLinda Faye. I can't find anything on my dad which is Houston Dickerson. I don't know where he is still living or dead. Need help. Thanks Pat Armstrong

Dickerson

Pat Armstrong (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2001 11:19AM GMT
I have found alot about my uncles family, who is Raymond Paul Dickerson. His childern are Charles Raymond Paul Edward andLinda Faye. I can't find anything on my dad which is Houston Dickerson. I don't know where he is still living or dead. Need help. Thanks Pat Armstrong
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions