Search for content in message boards

Help finding Alfred Levicks parents? b1822

Bradley_G09 (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2010 5:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Levick
I'm looking for information (marriage, birthdates etc) of a Sarah and Alfred Levick in Ealing, Middlesex. I know them to be the parents of Alfred Levick born 1822 in Ealing as I've found a birth record for him, but have no other information on the parents. I don't know their birthdates etc... Would someone be able to help?

warncoort1 (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2010 7:58AM GMT
Have you checked the search facility on this site?

Re: Help finding Alfred Levicks parents? b1822

Bradley_G09 (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2010 11:11AM GMT
Hi. Yes I've searched and searched but think I may need a fresh pair of eyes. I've found the baptism record for Alfred on 05 May 1822 where his parents are listed as Alfred and Sarah, but I can't find any information on either parent.

Re: Help finding Alfred Levicks parents? b1822

es0708 (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 2010 2:51PM GMT
Hello,
I have seen ALfreds christening record which records his parents as Alfred and Sarah from 1822, Alfrd Jnr himself married a Sarah Leeds in 1846, and if you see on the marriage record in here, the place where Alfreds fathers name and profession should be listed have a line drawn through them, indicating his father was unknown, so that is a bit of a puzzle, if you can get hold of Alfreds birth certificate ,rather than the christening record, they may shed some light on it.
Regards
Emma
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions