Search for content in message boards

quintana-rodriguez

quintana-rodriguez

vallejo (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2002 4:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: quintana-rodriguez
looking for any of my maternal relatives living in san lorenzo or juncos puerto rico by the surnames quintana and/or rodriguez.
my g-grandfather was tomas quintana, his son my grandfather mauricio quintana. g-grandfather was dionisio rodriguez, his daughter my grandmother monseratte rodriguez. my mother was miriam quintana.
any info given appreciated.

Re: quintana-rodriguez

DULCE47 (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2010 6:41PM GMT
Hi
Just want you to know that My grandparents were Dionisio Rodriguez and Maria Flores. I am Felines daughter. Also I have cousins on my mom sides that are related to you by the last name Quintana. There Father is Eduardo Quintana.

devora8181 (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2010 7:29PM GMT
Hi,
My name is Debbie. I am Miriam Quintana's oldest daughter(Monsita and Mauricio's grand-daughter). I remember your father well. I have fond memeories of him when he lived in New York city. I also remember Eduardo.
I have information on that side of the family but not complete. I am interested in info from my great grand grandparents down, but would appreciate any info you could give me, including yours.
Thank you for responding.
Debbie

DULCE47 (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2010 11:23PM GMT
Hi Debbie
I guess we are cousins because your mom was or is my cousin.
Monsita and my dad were sister/brother. My number is 646-861-0460 and my name is Digna Rodriguez. Call me, would like to meet you.

devora8181 (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2010 8:14PM GMT
Hi Digna,
Yes, we are cousins. If you are first cousin to my mother that would make you and I second cousins. Looking foward to meeting you. Will call you soon. In the mean time, if you like you can e-mail me at devora818@gmail.com.

DULCE47 (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 2010 2:09AM GMT
Hi cousin
I cannot believe I put my phone number in my last reply to you, I thought it was a private message until my brother made me realize it was public. I hope I don't have crazy people calling me. Anyway,I'm so glad we made a family connection. Will be sending you some photos
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions