Search for content in message boards

Joshua Ward married to Virgie Sigmon

Joshua Ward married to Virgie Sigmon

Julie Ward (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2000 8:02PM GMT
Joshua buried in West Bend,Wi. Possibly born in WVa.Son Bobby married to Natalia,daughters
Pat, Connie,etc.Any information on Joshua/
parents/siblings/Sigmon family would be greatly appreciated.Possibly of Cherokee descent.Bobby's son Philip looking for family

Joshua Ward family

Julie Ward (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2000 7:09PM GMT
Joshua Virgie(or Virginia) had 14 children. To list some of them:Bobby,Pat,Connie,Vernice,Joe?Barb? Some of the family now lives in Ohio,Wisconsin,Illinois,Wisconsin, Texas. ANY help with info PLEASE email me. I believe that most of the family was born in West Virginia during the depression.

Joshua Ward family

Julie Ward (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2000 7:09PM GMT
Joshua Virgie(or Virginia) had 14 children. To list some of them:Bobby,Pat,Connie,Vernice,Joe?Barb? Some of the family now lives in Ohio,Wisconsin,Illinois,Wisconsin, Texas. ANY help with info PLEASE email me. I believe that most of the family was born in West Virginia during the depression.

Re: Joshua Ward family

Frezzing (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2009 9:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ward
i have been looking for my father JAMES ARNOLD WARD
(SS#232-34-0658) for the past 27yrs.and i found his grave in 2008 and this past Sept.2009 i was able to go to his grave (it's unmarked) in salem virginia. i have never met any of my fathers family (aunts,uncles,brother,cousins,etc.) and many years ago i wrote to black lung and they sent me some info about my dad like the local union he was in(#7906) and who he had on his union ID card and come to find out my dad had a son my half brother DAVID LEROY WARD he was born in june of 1957 and for years i kept looking and still i could not come up with nothing then one day i was looking on the internet and found my dad's family history and all the names of way back when and i found out that i didnt just have one uncle and three aunts i had 6 aunts and 3uncles and my dad was the oldest and my grandfather was Johue Floyd
Ward and he died June 24, 1960 on Saturday. he married my grandma Virgie MaySigmon July 24, 1924 on Thursday in Roanoke, Co.Va..and she died Dec. 4th 1985. She was married to Johue Floyd Ward July 24, 1924 on Thursday in Roanoke, Co.Va.. Johue Floyd Ward died June 24, 1960 on Saturday. He was born Oct. 13, 1899 on Friday. Virgie May Sigmon and Johue Floyd Ward had the following children:

+183 i. James Arnold Ward.

+184 ii. Catherine Betty Ward.

+185 iii. Connie Maxine Ward.

+186 iv. William Clinton Ward.

+187 v. Patricia Jean Ward.

+188 vi. Bobby Roosevelt Ward.

+189 vii. Ronald Charles Ward.

+190 viii. Verniece Louise Ward.

+191 ix. Brenda Lee Ward.

+192 x. Shirley Ann Ward.

Re: Joshua Ward family

Frezzing (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2009 9:20PM GMT
Surnames: ward
i have been looking for my father JAMES ARNOLD WARD
(SS#232-34-0658) for the past 27yrs.and i found his grave in 2008 and this past Sept.2009 i was able to go to his grave (it's unmarked) in salem virginia. i have never met any of my fathers family (aunts,uncles,brother,cousins,etc.) and many years ago i wrote to black lung and they sent me some info about my dad like the local union he was in(#7906) and who he had on his union ID card and come to find out my dad had a son my half brother DAVID LEROY WARD he was born in june of 1957 and for years i kept looking and still i could not come up with nothing then one day i was looking on the internet and found my dad's family history and all the names of way back when and i found out that i didnt just have one uncle and three aunts i had 6 aunts and 3uncles and my dad was the oldest and my grandfather was Johue Floyd
Ward and he died June 24, 1960 on Saturday. he married my grandma Virgie MaySigmon July 24, 1924 on Thursday in Roanoke, Co.Va..and she died Dec. 4th 1985. She was married to Johue Floyd Ward July 24, 1924 on Thursday in Roanoke, Co.Va.. Johue Floyd Ward died June 24, 1960 on Saturday. He was born Oct. 13, 1899 on Friday. Virgie May Sigmon and Johue Floyd Ward had the following children:

+183 i. James Arnold Ward.

+184 ii. Catherine Betty Ward.

+185 iii. Connie Maxine Ward.

+186 iv. William Clinton Ward.

+187 v. Patricia Jean Ward.

+188 vi. Bobby Roosevelt Ward.

+189 vii. Ronald Charles Ward.

+190 viii. Verniece Louise Ward.

+191 ix. Brenda Lee Ward.

+192 x. Shirley Ann Ward.
Attachments:

Re: Joshua Ward married to Virgie Sigmon

Frezzing (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2011 5:08PM GMT
Virgie was my grandmother
I have alot of info about my family that i have found over 27 yrs of looking for my fathers family please reply to frezzing@aol.com i hope i can help in anyway i know what it is like to look for family members.
lisa Ward
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions