RalphBogle Sr - Ireland to Giles, VA

Replies: 5

RalphBogle Sr - Ireland to Giles, VA

Margaret Ann Smith (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2001 6:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Sep 2001 6:47AM GMT
Surnames: Burrell, bosley, Bogle, Dunn, Wray, Syester
My grandmother was Inez Margaret Burrell, daughter of Lola Monty Bosley whose father was John McDonal Bosley and mother was Margaret Isabelle Bogle. I have traced at least 5 generations of Margaret's in the family. I believe I have gone as far back as I can for the Bogle family with Ralph Bogle Sr coming from Ireland about 1745 to Giles Virginia. I would like any other information you might have about the Bogle family and maybe we can help each other. I do know that Robert Bogle had two wives, Rachel Dunn and Mary Wray. I believe I am a decendent of the Mary Wray. All my family is buried in the Salem, In cemetary including my late grandmother Inez Syester. She was married three times and my mother was of the first marriage. I know all of her brothers and sisters and all of her mother's brothers and sisters. I recently moved from Indiana in December to South Carolina as I remarried but my heritage is also in Salem. I do know my grandmother and her siblings were born just outside Salem In in a log cabin. Let me know if you have any more information. Sincerely, Maggie Smith
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Margaret Ann Smith 24 Jul 2001 12:51PM GMT 
parkebogle 14 Oct 2001 7:21PM GMT 
grownuprock 11 Jul 2002 9:12PM GMT 
josephrhea 4 Jul 2011 1:39AM GMT 
archiedoll 7 Mar 2013 3:49PM GMT 
josephrhea 5 Apr 2013 6:08PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions