Search for content in message boards

KEHOE, Ryan George

This board is read-only and closed to new posts.
Replies: 0

KEHOE, Ryan George

DBJ2039 (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2007 3:45PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: KEHOE
Ryan George Kehoe, 24 of Gaylord died Saturday, May 12, 2007 due to injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident.

Ryan was born in Gaylord on Aug. 9, 1982, the son of George and Jeanette (Piorkowski) Kehoe. He was a 2001 graduate of Gaylord High School and a 2006 graduate of Motorcycle Mechanics Institute of Orlando, Fla. Ryan had been working as a service technician for Northwood’s Harley Davidson of Gaylord.

Ryan is survived by his father, George Kehoe of Pickford; his mother, Jeanette Kehoe of Gaylord; his sisters, Candace (Anthony) VanLuchene of Sault Ste. Marie, Amy (Don) Posgate of Gaylord, Kim (Chris) Hasty of Gaylord, Carrie Kehoe of Gaylord, Michelle (Andrew) Hamilton of Gaylord; aunts, Joyce Kehoe of Swartz Creek, Carol (Bill) Neering of Essexville and Marcia Piorkowksi of Mancelona; nieces and nephews, Travis, Aliya, Adria, Grant, Payton, Haley, Colton, Carson, A.J., Isabella and Baby Hasty; and godparents, George Clark and Agnes Kucharek.

Funeral services were held Tuesday, May 15 at 11 a.m. from St. Mary Cathedral, the Rev. John McCracken officiating.

Visitation at the Nelson Funeral Home was held Monday, 2-8 p.m. and at the cathedral on Tuesday from 10 a.m. until the time of services.

Contributions in memory of Ryan Kehoe may be made to The Ryan Kehoe Memorial Fund with Citizens Bank through the Nelson Funeral Home, PO Box 1548, Gaylord, MI 49734.

Friends may share condolences online at www.nelsonsfuneral home.com

“They have struck me, but I was not hurt; They have beaten me, but I did not feel it.” Proverbs 23:35

Find a board about a specific topic

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com |  Privacy |  Terms and Conditions